Anyone want to join me for a little tww'ing?

I have only about 3/4 days left to see if AF shows her face. I'm nervous as hell!!!!
I was up most of last night feeling incredibly nauseous.

Hi guys, thought I had bfn as thought I had come on af but did a test this morning as i just didn't feel the af was right and got a very faint positive line.......still bleeding but not like a normal period....do you think it could be just spotting and the faint line is a bfp?? It was one of the eultra early strip tests I got online......

Hi guys, thought I had bfn as thought I had come on af but did a test this morning as i just didn't feel the af was right and got a very faint positive line.......still bleeding but not like a normal period....do you think it could be just spotting and the faint line is a bfp?? It was one of the eultra early strip tests I got online......

Might be too early for a proper dark line but it sounds like an early BFP! :yay: Do another in a couple of days and it should be nice and dark. :) x

I've had mild dull AF type cramps low down today that lasted about 10 minutes. My ov test looks like it's getting darker again so I'm hoping it'll lead to a BFP. Stocked up on tests, I've got 2 twin packs of First Response as they were BOGOF in Superdrug and got a twin pack of digi tests. Can just feel the cramp feelings again, very dull and mild though! Am 4DPO. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Eek! Sounds like it could be :) Fingers crossed for you! Xx

I'm on CD23 of a 28-30 day cycle and just POAS. No idea why. I'm addicted to it! Even though I have no early symptoms and know its too early for anything to show up, I still do it and then feel crappy that theres only one line! What a silly billy. I don't even know if my cycle is back to normal anyway after my mc although it feels like it is. Will see if anything happens over the weekend. I'm desperate to be pregnant again (and then spend every minute of the day and night worrying if everything is ok......!) xx

10 dpo, no major symptoms, sore nipples but not my boobs, increased cm to usual, slight cramping/pulling but that could all be af on way. Don't think its my month and especially after chemical pregnancy last cycle. Still keeping fx though and good luck to all the other tww's xxx

I'm now 14 dpo, I have back ache, and still burping and feeling nauseous. I'm not feeling much in my tummy anymore and I kind of feel less pregnant, however AF is due in the next 2/3 days and I don't feel like that's happening either. My head is spinning!!!!!!!!

4DPO and was sick this morning not sure if it's ms but i did start to get sick very quick last time..... who knows...

I'm only 6DPO and not feeling much yet. Still got my FX for a BFP though.

Dust to you all! Xx

Sent via Tapatalk.

AF is a day late! I'm holding out for a few days incase I'm not a normal 28 day cycle, but eeeee!!! FX!

hey friends,

I am new here.
I am so desperate to have a baby.
I am having some symptoms since last month.
I ain't have my period flow as much as I usually have.
Just jelly like, and a few drop on my tampon.
starting from that, I have bloated stomach and I think my symptoms are not so accurate but I am doubting myself all the time.
Kindly Please help :) thanks in advance!

Nana, I'd definitely do a pregnancy test. :)

I'm 9DPO today and not sure of any symptoms.. I dismiss most things as being too early.. I feel so nervous about testing!

x

AF is one day late now, still going to wait a few more days before testing again (tested at 12dpo, now 15dpo) x

A week ago I had sticky mucus mixed with a spot of blood, never had that before! For the last couple of days I've had soooooo much mucus and feel really wet down there because of it. Never had this before either.

Ooh girls it's sounding promising for you both!

I've noticed an increase in creamy/off yellow CM too. FX!!

x

:yay:

I caved early and did a cheapie, am just uploading proper pics as I took the others with my iPhone so they're a bit crap. x

Balls, bloody camera had died. One sec, will switch to Tapatalk and upload crappy iphone pics! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back