Does anyone want to join my 2ww???

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm 2DPO. Just wondered if anyone wanted to join me at this torturous time!!!

I'm going to try my best not to do loads of tests before being 10DPO!!!

I will be on symptom spotting though, that habit I can't break!! :wall2:

Good luck to everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I think I might join you! Not absolutely sure I OV'd. But got the darkest line on an OPK I have had for a while. Have pcos and cycles are all over the place and it's a bit of a guessing but going on symptoms and OPK I would say it's possible I also OVd 2-3 days ago! Wow this is my first proper 2ww!

Hi girls, best of luck in your 2ww. I'm just over mine not so long ago!! And got a bfp:) ttc for 4 months and was getting to the point of frustration. I felt unusually different this month. Alot of sharp pains and cramps (I never get this) , so bloated, constipated (sorry tmi!!) urgency to pee more, a few nights during 2ww had to get up at 6am or mid night!

I also got uti but don't know if that's anything to early preg signs!

Fxd for you both and I really do hope you get your Bfp! Lots and lots of sticky babydust to you xx

Oh i def thought I was out this month as I have 31 day cycle and I tested day I was due ( nit to mentioned the many others!!) got bfn, again 17dpo faint line and I was 18dpo before I got bfp! So positive thinking! When are you due to test?

Hey Steph!

Back in the 2ww eh? Good luck!!

I have only just stopped bleeding after 19 days, so i'm a while off any 2ww, i'm just in "the wait!" lol

Fx this is ur month :)

:dust:

xxx

Think I'm gonna test on the 3rd September. Works out about right I reckon. Think i ov'd on the 18th. It's so exciting! My first proper 2ww!! Eeeee!! Lol

Good luck hunny!! I'm 2 dpo by my ticker but think I actually ov yesterday but either way I'm in my 2ww!!
I'm due to test on the 3rd and I keep telling myself to not test until then but I just know I won't be able to control myself!!!
Thank the lord for cheapies!! As soon as I get that hint of a 2nd line I'll be cracking open the digi!!
I bought about 3 packs of two frep tests few months ago but they gave me a negative so fallen out with them lol!!! Cbdigi gave me the positive a week later but then mc 6 weeks after that!
But I have lots and Los of tests all ready!!

GL Hunnies xx

Last edited:
Hey hun, I'm also in my 2WW, about 4dpo, although my cycles are a little bit all over the place so this is a bit of a guess. I've promised myself I will not test early this month but I'll need you girls to keep me strong :) How you feeling? xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

snap babybo!!! same DPO!!

I think as soon as I get one sympton, I'll be tearing open the tests like a maniac, I'm hopeless - no willpower at all!! :dohh:

Good luck girlies, lets try and stay strong. no testing until 10DPO......

:nopoas:

Had 2 days of positive OPKs now, so assuming today ov, so will be counting tomorrow as 1DPO. I'll join you!!! Lets obsess about symtoms together....

Going to try and get a few more sneaky BDs in tonight and tomorrow

Babybo - hope you and OH ok now - its amazing how senstive the boys can be about all this, my DH has been a little affronted by me forcing vitamins down his neck this month!

This month I am going to try and hold off testing until the witch is late if it is meant to be. Getting really upset at BFNs. Can i count on you ladies to help me? Taffy - I'll try and help you if you can help me!!

Fliss - as I said just I wore the faithful undies and he hoped to it!!
GL with your BD tonight!! I'm now going to stop and rest! Lord I need this break! X

We'll symptom spot together girls!! X

I'm feeling ok. But then it's impossible to know if I even ov'd really. I'm just going off a slightly darker opk. Guess when your cycles are as screwy as mine you just have to go for it and hope you time it right. I think I may be disappointed at the end of this 2 weeks but hey, even if AF showed right now it would be something! Think she's gone on holiday and is laid in the sun somewhere and not even thinking
Of paying me a visit. Ha!

I'm feeling ok. But then it's impossible to know if I even ov'd really. I'm just going off a slightly darker opk. Guess when your cycles are as screwy as mine you just have to go for it and hope you time it right. I think I may be disappointed at the end of this 2 weeks but hey, even if AF showed right now it would be something! Think she's gone on holiday and is laid in the sun somewhere and not even thinking
Of paying me a visit. Ha!

Fx for you:dust:

Im on my 2ww wait now really resisting temptation not to do a test i go through so many even though i know they'll say negative cuz its to early! we can help each other stay focused :) good luck wish you all the best! iv tried so ahrd this month done everything i can think off, to see that BFP but im used to disappointment now :(

Stay strong girls! :) i must admit though I have started symptom spotting a tiny bit, but only because as I was laying in bed last night it felt like someone was stretching my tummy from the inside - very strange, I also had some cramping. Good luck to everyone xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

AW im so jealous! im only 1dpo so i doubt ill have a symptoms yet, but iv been so sure through symptoms before and it was nothing :( guess time will tell!! good luck though chick!

How soon can you start experiencing symptoms ladies? I am very new to all this and have no idea! I am only 5 DPO and getting some strange cramping. Would this be too soon to be any kind of symptom?

cramping is a good sign esp 5-7 dpo as its when the egg is digging down to implant!

i/ve no signs at all

maybe a few mild aches on my lift side around my back but thats it xx

can i ask how long a lot of you have been trying? its been 6 months since my miscarriage and im going crazy :( think i have symptoms all the time and nothing ever comes of it . it did take me 10months to conceive first time so thinking maybe it will take that long again?

can i ask how long a lot of you have been trying? its been 6 months since my miscarriage and im going crazy :( think i have symptoms all the time and nothing ever comes of it . it did take me 10months to conceive first time so thinking maybe it will take that long again?

I'm on cycle 7 after missed mc at 12 weeks. I don't think there is much pattern to it, as got bfp first time after 3 cycles off the pill. Not sure what is going on now, other than a bit stressed - didn't ov for 3 cycles after mc according to OPKs. Now on 4th cycle with positive sticks, hoping this one is it! The only thing that has kept me sane is focussing one cycle at a time and arrange plenty of nice things to do to look forward to.

I too symptom spot like crazy in the 2ww and can't help myself even though every month i say it is going to be different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back