Anyone seen the new Detect5 Progressive HPT?

liz_milne

Reaction score
Just bumping this cos I'm sad no one answered boohoo :(

sent from my snazzy HTC

Iv just had a look Liz. Not sure I'd be that fussed, I think all I'd want to know is if I'm pregnant or not! What's the benefit to knowing all the different levels?? Xx

Never heard of that before. Good I guess if you want to see if your levels a rising x

Thanks for replying lol was just having a wee huff there. Fed up cos oh is away and I'm supposedly ov tomorrow and FED UP lol

sent from my snazzy HTC

He is back tomorrow. We managed to DTD sunday morning, and we will get a cheeky one in tomorrow night too. i *should* get a positive opk tomorrow and will ov either early hours thursday morning or maybe friday. Don't think i'll miss it though so just fretting over nothing lol

Just as well i'm not ovulating next week........AND it will be my 1st of a 2ww, he is working away MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY **AND** SUNDAY. Can you tell I'm not really pleased with that lol

Oh bless - my OH worked away for 6 weeks once (home for weekends) and it was horrible!

With regards to the test I am not sure?

Whilst it would be good for me having had previous losses, if the results didn't got the 'right' way how would I feel????

I'd need to know it was 100% accurate otherwise it would be pointless?

I think all things considered I'd not bother really! Digi 3+ was good enough for me!

xxxxxxxxxx

That is really crap hun! At least u will have had ur wicked way with him at the right time before he's away! ;) Hope he's gonna make it up to u when he comes home again! X

I think if you maybe suffer recurrent miscarriages it would be a good thing to see that your levels are going up and not the other way but thats just my theory ??

OMG I would have wanted to pee on one of those tests every day for about a fortnight!! I am not sure what a good idea they are, they will play on the minds of those of us who are worried and want to make sure our HCG levels are always going up and not down.

but talk about satisfying a POAS addiction, 5 tests in one! bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back