Anyone see this?

Amyr123

Reaction score
Hello!!

I am 8dpo today and have had awful cramps and lots and lots of watery/slimy (tmi!) CM since 5dpo and I took this test this evening, a faint like appeared in 3 mins but then seemed to fade after like half an hour!!

Any opinions? Thank you! :)
d1930a20073e7fee1d57aa8fe2d22d0d.png

I can't see anything, sorry, but I am rubbish at line spotting!

Fx for you!

8dpo is way too eary, those IC tests are not the best. I'd wait until 11dpo and use a frer. I'm not sure if I see something on your pic or not. x

I've had squinters at 8dpo before on ics, do a frer, should get a line on that if you can see something on IC xx

4b766999076871359730b21fb3c65fe6.jpg

Just taken a frer, I'm hoping it's still too early to see anything!
But the frustrating thing is, I look at this picture and I swear I see something argh! Stupid line eye

I took my first test at 13dpo and it was veeery faint, maybe wait a few days? Although I know how hard it is to do that!!
Good luck :)

I took my first test at 13dpo and it was veeery faint, maybe wait a few days? Although I know how hard it is to do that!!
Good luck :)

Thank you Bex! I wish I had never started testing, it's only because I am going to Disney over Christmas and would love to know before I go! :)

I know how you feel, this month I tested at 13dpo but in the months before I tested way earlier, but the later you test the less chance of disappointment :)
Have a great time at Disney, we went for honeymoon in April, it's amazing!!! xxx

It's hard to wait! But I made the same mistake. I had tested at 8 DPO and was so disappointed. Then I tested again at 11 DPO and I had a bfp! Patience is a virtue my dear! ;)

I know I've made my DH hide all my tests until Friday morning!

I'm just weary incase I am preg and I go on the rollercoaster at Disney! I don't want to risk anything

And Bex I am the biggest Disney fan ever haha! Been to Orlando and Paris a few times but never been at Christmas so it's all exciting! Go on Friday and home on Tuesday!

Oh Disneyland is so magical! Get a year pass! It's cheaper if you go often!! Love love love Disneyland!! :love::love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back