Watery cm . . . Tmi

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Sorry tmi girls!

Im 8dpo and been having lots of watery cm for the last 3 days, I feel like I keep doing lots if little wee's and have to keep changing my panty liner!

Never had this before, only ever got this sensation after dtd (tmi)

Is this a good sign?

I've also got mild cramping, nausea and sore boobs which I normally get just before I'm due on but it's meant to be on 11th feb.

I don't understaaaaaaandd!!!!

I had lots of CM in my 2ww before I got my BFP.
I still have quite a lot now and I'm 12wks lol.

Sounds good, FX xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks jayjay, that is a little music to my ears :)

I've always told myself that I'll just 'know' when I am Preggo as I'm quite in tune with my body but Im totally baffled now and don't want to get my hopes up too much!

Did you feel like you knew before you tested?

Yes I knew. I don't know how I knew lol, I just knew.
Almost a week into my 2ww, I told my hubby I thought I was pregnant and he was like 'have u ever felt this way before?' And I hadn't ever felt it before, but I just knew. Strange.
My mum was always the same too, she always just knew also.

But I've known people who had no idea, who didn't feel any different. It differs from person to person.
The CM def sounds good though xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey, I had watery CM too. A the time I didn't think about it as a sign because there was something else making me suspicious - my throbbing boobs!! Looking back I had never had CM like that, only for a couple of days around OV and that was if I was lucky so I think it is a sign. Got everything crossed for you.

xx

wooooow, sounds you get good pregnant symptoms. Keep my fingers crossed too, good luck hunny

Hey girls,

Im 9dpo and i have been getting a lot of cm but its quite thick and creamy almost brown really, not watery is this right?? I have cm through out the month most of the time anyway(always have to wear a pantyliner) but not like this tho!

I also have noticed my boobs were more veiny last night is that a sign or have i made that up, its mainly when i get hot(i know thats when ur veins stand out more anyway)but ive neva had it before.

Prob just reading far to much into this arent i??

Michelle. x

Thanks for the reply girls, I'm happy that it seems to have continued along with the nausea and sore boobs but I'm determined not to test for another week- AF should be due on Friday.

Michelle, I'm not sure, I guess any continued cm is some sort of sign/change? Have you been having any other symptoms?

Xx

I didn't think I was pg- Infact I thought af was on the way as I had most of my usual pre af signs.

I didn't have increased cm but I do since getting my bfp.

The only thing I had which was out of the ordinary was some twinges in my uterus that I have never felt before- looking at when I felt it, I think it was implantation.

FX for you hun

XX

Nope no other symptoms im due af fri too, but guna try and hold off till the following sat give the witch a chance to show herself before i test i get so upset when its bfn.

Michelle. x

Well you never know hun, there's loads of ladies on here that got their bfp and didn't have any symptoms so there is still hope! We'll be testing at the same time so keep me posted on how you get on this week and fx we'll both be moving to tri 1 very soon!! Xxxx

Michelle I had veiny boobs :)

I had lots of cm everyday in my 2ww that's what did it for me :)

Fx for you both that its a BFP !!

Vicki xxx

Thanks vicki, i really hope so.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member