Anyone on the "larger" side

That's amazing, well done!! Did you go to meetings or just do it on your own? Definitely going to give it a try a month or two after baby is born xxx

Slimming world can be as hard or as easy as you like. It's so easy to follow and will suit all lifestyles. They even have ready meals now for convenience which sometimes is a God send! They also have frozen food and sauces. They're all syn free.

I am defo up for a weight loss post pregnancy thread to help keep motivated too :)

Well that's settled then :) we will set something up :) xxx

I went to group to achieve that then got cocky and stopped going to group because I thought I had done it and of course he weight piled back on because I just ate like I used to! So next time I do it I have to stick to it as a target member after I lose all I need to lose - reckon 5 stone could take a little while to come off though!

Xx

Officially hate myself .... got the call to say I've got GD :-( :-( I am so disappointed with myself xx

Atleast you know now and start getting treatment so you and baby are safe x

I am sorry Naomi that is sooooo bloody annoying! Do you have to have medication or do they ask you to control it with diet?! I would be so gutted as well, it's alright though once your baby is born its all gonna be alright because we are gonna get on it!! xxx

Aw don't stress too much naomi. Did they say how they wanted you to manage it? X

Thanks ladies. They haven't said anything yet - my bmi was borderline (30.5) so they weren't even going to give me the test in the first place, so lucky they did really! I've not got an appointment to discuss it til Wednesday so just got to wait it out til then really to find out what I need to do. Hoping I will be able to manage it with diet and have been busy looking up what I should and should not have so I can plan some meals.

Going to try not to be too negative about it all, but still feeling pretty gutted! Xxx

Ahh bless ya, yeah hopefully you can just control it yourself to spare taking meds, but if you have to take them, you have to I guess! xxxx

Well not finding the GD diet too bad thank god. And have lost a little weight already just doing it since Friday pm. Reckon I'm going to be a lot healthier by the end of this pregnancy! Still eating plenty which is good - haven't felt too hungry. Guess it's just given me a kick up the arse a bit sooner! Xx

That is good news Naomi! I have too decided to be healthier in my eating and I have cut out a load of crap all weekend and I did a very healthy food shop yesterday so it's a start for when I have delivered the baby and need to healthy eat to breastfeed!

So well done you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back