weight gain

nikkif

Reaction score
i just weighed my self and am surprised that i have only put on just over a stone roughly since being pregnant. I know everyone is different but shouldn't i have put more on by now?? I do not appear to have put much weight on anywhere except my bump

xx

Don't be surprised some people even loose weight when pregnant. You'll find you'll gain a little more in those last few weeks - I now feel like a complete beached whale/hippo/elephant (select the biggest/laziest one!) and have gained just a tad over 2 stone....not bad really!! Everyone is different there is no "normal" amount to gain. My weight is also all bump, it's not gone anywhere else for me either.

i only put on a stone too and since i gave birth i only have 5lb to lose til im back at my pre-pregnancy weight :D

thanks :) when i looked this up it gave an idea of what weight you should put on and it was a minimum of 2 stone really with all the fluid, placenta, baby etc so i was a bit worried

xx

I have only put on a stone too, I was a bit worried about it but then my mum pointed out I have never eaten so healthy or looked after myself so much so could be that too?

I'm so jealous!
I think by the time I'm done I'll have put on 4 stone, so a bump and an all over layer going from a size 10 to a 14. I would feel sorry for myself but I have eaten everything and anything I want and reeeeally enjoyed myself all year. :D
I'm just heading out to buy some scones to go with my clotted cream :cheer:

i was 10 stone something before preggers im now i think 12stone, was almost 12 last week or week before so have to be now lol

Ive put on nearly two, but its better then the 6 i put on last time!

Last time I weighed myself (about 4 weeks ago) I had put on the best part of 3 stone :oops: I'm not really too worried though, because I know that bambi is healthy. My boobs have went from a B cup to E so I think they add to the weight gain too! I'll just need to work hard to lose the weight once baby is here so I can back to a decent shape. Everyone's different so try not to compare - as long as you and baby are healthy that's all that matters xx

with my first child I pit on a stone... Now i'm pregnant again I have put a bit more weight on... I was 9 and half Stone when I found out I was pregnant now I'm about 12 stone, I must admit I have been eating alot :oops: but the baby's heathly thats all that matters.. and everyone says I look alot better with more weight on me. :D :D

You all talking about food lol!

I had stawbeeries on on top of meringe nests last night with double really thick cream and it was heavan, did i say 2 st, i bet it was more after that and the massive bowl of ice cream i just had :oops:

I started off weighing 9 st and am now 10! :oops:

And...had a massive dinner tonight - could hardly drag myself back to my pc chair lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back