personal question???

Melly+2

Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking how much weight have you put on since you got pregnant. I am shocked and disgusted to say i have put on 4 and a half stone and most of it iss on my bump, i feel so fat:(

honestly hun i havent even looked and iam not going too :oops:

dont wanna know :(

i know i am whishing i hadnt now i feel horrible knowign how much i have put on:(

i checked when i was about 38 weeks with sophie and i swear i have never forgot how far them scales went down :(

and i felt like shit for ages thats why this pregnancy iam not going to check i have enough things makin me feel down atm and my weight is the last thing on my mind :?

all i am trying to think about is that bubs is coming in 7 weeks so i can go on my diet soon and be nice and slim again:)

:oops: I was nine stone 7 before i got pregnant, and slim, iv weighed myself all through the pregnancy and thought i was doing great, up until three weeks ago id only put a stone on, then last week i thought it would be a good time to see how much i weighed again, and i had gone up to 11 stone 12 pounds! not only that but iv lost an inch in hieght! i really thought i was doing ok, im so shocked that in 2 weeks i put on a stone and a half and i was completely gutted and so upset but now iv found i dont really let it get to me, ill just have to be very good afterwards! :cry:

im not rubbing it in or anything but ive only put on about 8lb in total

i hope all is ok :)

but then i was chubby before lol

oooooooooo just you wait. like i said, i got to 36 weeks with only putting a stone on and within 2 weeks BAM im a big fat fatty, without ankle or a chin! dont you worry hev ul be a chunk soon enough your LO will be fine! And u dont look chubby so dont be so down on yourself, u will be soon tho!

I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself but couldn't resist thescales at my DH's nan's house! I have put on 2 stone which is loads since I am only 5ft1. I am hoping a lot of it is water retention as I have always been prone to this. I whish I never looked beacuis the midwife a´said my LO weighs about 2 kilos which is about 4 and a half pounds so what the hell is the other 20 odd????????? Lets hope its true that the weight loss slows down towards the end! I'm like you Littlelady, I vcan't wait to go on a diet and start excercising but I'm going to do it sensibly because I want to breast feed.

Anyway we're all fat together :lol:

ive put on between 11 and 15lbs, not sure though, the scales lie sometimes lol!

Skatty, I heard you can expect to lose about a stone at the birth. Don't forget there's the placenta and water as well as bubs.

I've gone from about 9.5 to 12 stone :shock:, the last half a stone in the last couple of weeks

once little ones born im going to buy a work out video! lol

LittleMinx you should be able to let us know in a few days!

Hev you must be one of those lucky bitches that lose bodyfat when preggers and give birth and are slimmer than you were before :twisted:

me too hev,gonna try the charlie brooks one :cheer: ,i have put on 7lb so far :D xx

is that all you've put on nikki :shock:
ive just weighed myself and ive put on 2 and half stoe already.

yes that's it :D ,but that has been in the last month so watch the pounds creep on now :( xx

god ive put loads on :( i blame it on the sickness in the first 14 weeks though. i felt the need to graze all day.

skatty said:
I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself but couldn't resist thescales at my DH's nan's house! I have put on 2 stone which is loads since I am only 5ft1. I am hoping a lot of it is water retention as I have always been prone to this. I whish I never looked beacuis the midwife a´said my LO weighs about 2 kilos which is about 4 and a half pounds so what the hell is the other 20 odd????????? Lets hope its true that the weight loss slows down towards the end! I'm like you Littlelady, I vcan't wait to go on a diet and start excercising but I'm going to do it sensibly because I want to breast feed.

Anyway we're all fat together :lol:

i promised myself i wouldn't weigh myself either but i saw this thread and though oh buger it.
I lose it after anyway so what the heck. I don't care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back