Anyone know anything about family law

I don't have a clue cossie but that's horrible :( what's worse is if he was using your son to maintain contact with you - that's such a sad and awful thing. I hope he doesn't bother his arse getting in contact cos it sounds like he's better off without xxx

That's exactly what he was doing and what's worse, it was soooo obvious to everyone! I wonder if he's lost interest because he's got a new girlfriend??? Either way it's beyond sad :( xx

Hope the poor bint realises what she's let herself in for x

yup but we are the ones that choose there dads so we are to blame too i wish i never told him i was pregnant and kicked him out when i cud of x x x

I don't have a clue cossie but that's horrible :( what's worse is if he was using your son to maintain contact with you - that's such a sad and awful thing. I hope he doesn't bother his arse getting in contact cos it sounds like he's better off without xxx

That's exactly what he was doing and what's worse, it was soooo obvious to everyone! I wonder if he's lost interest because he's got a new girlfriend??? Either way it's beyond sad :( xx

just what I thought :oooo:

She won't until it's too late, he's nice and attentive at firstl, becoming more controlling over time. Hopefully he meets his match but I doubt it, he likes ladies who ate emotionally needy. I had pnd when I met him. Kicked him out when the anti depressants gave me my personality back! c

yup but we are the ones that choose there dads so we are to blame too i wish i never told him i was pregnant and kicked him out when i cud of x x x

I wish I'd never married him! We all make mistakes don't we x

yeah, but we all better off now n hopefully your with the guy you love n want spend the rest of your life with like me x x x

Oh definitely, I've been with my oh nearly 9 years now and my divorce was finalised 8 years ago so this has been going on for a looooooong time x

well at least your happy now thats all that matters.

Hi i really need some advice regarding family law can you help me please? its a really long story ill keep it short basically my ex husband who is foreign left me when i was 9 weeks pregnant after getting visa didnt want to know baby he came back 2 months after baby was born his visa got cancelled so he suddenly wants to see baby, he was granted temporary admission to stay in uk broke the rules by ukba they are looking for him but hes on the run but in the mean time he has took me to court for access well judge thinks im a lier and believes him, he got a contact order baby is 2 hes never seen, supported him nothing he didnt put baby on waiting list at contact centre til a month ago so didnt bother doing anything for 3 months judge ignored that he is illegal in uk he told judge he is allowed in uk so judge ordered for proof he failed to provide it so she order the offical to get proof now she has proof but next court date is a month away in the mean time he has to see baby at contact centre for a hour is there anything i can do? if judge has proof he is illegal cant she rule out contact order? he has lied on oath everytime he was at court i dont want him to see baby and get deported its not fair to get used to him and basically mess with his head please advise really sorry ive wrote alot thank u

I can't offer any advice im afraid. You might get a better response with your question if you start up your own thread.

Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

right, you can stop contact going ahead, stating a reason to the centre like baby aint well, they never check you up on it, or that you don't feel that your child should be left alone as he doesnt know him and your scared and that you'd prefer to wait see what happens at court for future contact (i hope there is none).
You can see he only wants to stay in the UK, alert those who are trying to find him and explain that he will be in court on that day etc... they can arrest him there and there goes the end of contact. And bye bye for your ex hun. hope it helps x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back