GRRR... so angry!!

jadensmummy

Reaction score
my ex was meant to pick J up at some point today and cos i didnt know what time it was going to be i got jaden ready for 12.
he finally turned up 20 minutes ago(2 oclock), he immediately started moaning that jaden was dirty(well he had been playing for 2 hours
while we were waiting) and said he had some bud to drop off(later
when he had finished with jaden) so if i didnt get jaden ready in the
next few minutes he was going!!! "thats why im coming now to get this over with so i can go drop it off"(!!!!)
:evil: well that got me angry so as not to blow up at him i gave him all the stuff baby wipes, clean top etc and asked him to clean J up while i went upstairs.. and do you know what he did?!!!? he stood up and said "f**k this im going" and stormed out slamming the door behind him! and poor J was so confused and started crying. :cry: he was so excited when he saw his daddy come in and then for him to just leave like that i felt so bad for him and now im more angry than i have ever been. i think men like him should be castrated!!
:twisted: i have a good mind to call the police and tell them what he is dropping off and give them his reg plate number!! :twisted:

What a twat !! Dont think anyone would blame you if you did hun, n if hes not helping out or seeing J now then its not like a brief spell in the nick will change that, the temptation !!!! Does this mean he would have been dropping that stuff of when he had J with him ????

nah he wouldnt be doing it when jaden is with him... he dont like people knowing that he has a child... its just the way he said "thats why im getting this over with so i can drop it off" it really annoyed me and then ... well he is just a really bad dad! im glad my Baby Smudge is nothing to do with him! i feel so bad for jaden tho he does not deserve it at all!

I wouldn't let him anywhere near my child again if he did that :x

Bless him Jayden, not giant dickhead !!! I think its a shame for him that hes obviously going to grow up far, far sooner than his dad is !!! He sounds an absolute nightmare i cant imagine my OH not telling everyone we meet were havin a baby, your obvs wayyy better off without him, do you keep in touch with his parents or anything, couldnt they talk to him about getting his priorities straight ???

Too right your annoyed seeing J shouldnt be a bleeding chore should it, if anything i would think the dropping off of the weed would be something to get over with really !! Grrrrr, some blokes really just need a good (just realised theres no violent smiley :( )

Anyways lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

scatterpatch wrote
do you keep in touch with his parents or anything, couldnt they talk to him about getting his priorities straight ???

his mum knows what he is like but just tells me that thats what i was getting into when i got pregnant with J and i should have known.. just like the rest of their family she was telling me to get an abortion cos "he doesnt need the burden" having jaden was the best thing that ever happened to me and like i said im glad Smudge is nothing to do with him!!
thanks everyone foe making me feel sane lol i was really goin mad lol
:hug: :hug:

I'm not down with the slang so don't know what "bud" is lol BUT, what a pr*ck!! :shock: I'd be fuming if I were you! How dare he just turn up like that and demand that you (the person who has Jayden 24/7) clean him up?! Jayden is HIS son too! :evil:

I guess in future you could plan a time and if he's not there by that time then he doesn't get to see Jayden (because he gets so angry in front of him etc - it's not fair on the poor little boy :( ). But then, if you do that, it might seem to Jayden that he's being punished :think: God I don't know what to suggest... It's such a difficult one...

OR, how about getting him to text you 30 minutes before he decides to turn up? Not that you should have to clean your child up for that kn*b, but it would hopefully cut out any drama in front of Jayden? :hug: I'm so sorry for you hun, you don't deserve this crap.

He's clearly taking out whatever has p*ssed him off today on you and your son. GRRR what a pillock!

...And to think only yesterday you said things weren't too bad :roll: xx

jadensmummy said:
:twisted: i have a good mind to call the police and tell them what he is dropping off and give them his reg plate number!! :twisted:

Like I said, I don't know what the stuff is but it obviously isn't legal, so I'd be in two minds about that too :think: xx

If my ex does that to my son when he's born i would/will stop access.. for your son
to be so excited and then daddy just walk out i bet it broke your heart! I'm not surprised your angry! I don't think i'd tell the police on him cos i'm sure you'd regret it :hug: xx

scatterpatch said:
Grrrrr, some blokes really just need a good (just realised theres no violent smiley :( )

smack.gif
hit3.gif
punch.gif
fight.gif
flamethrowing.gif
smashfreakB.gif

that's what he needs! :lol: ....i'm not violent really

Hi,

Really sorry to read this - the guy sounds like he doesn't deserve to have a lovely little boy. Not sure what I can say to help but I'd certainly say he needs to grow up; perhaps it would be worth really reading him the riot act (eg, he turns up on time or else he doesn't see your LO; also I'd be inclined to make it very clear that his latest storm out was deeply distressing to Jayden and that you're not going to tolerate it again!) Must say, his Mum doesn't sound much better, and if she continually makes excuses for him then there's little wonder he is as he is!!!

Take care, stay strong, and don't let him mess you and your son around! :hug:

All the best

OMG what a TW@T!!! :x :x :x

the others are right he dont deserve children- poor little boy :( i hope he's ok (jaden)

sounds like his stupid drugs are more important to him than his son, thats just :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back