Anyone heard from Starfish?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies, has anyone heard from Starfish lately? I was wondering how shes getting on x x

Hi Hun yeah she's been popping in and out of tri1 every couple days :) all seems fine with her x

Glad she is fine :) I must keep missing her. How are you hunny? x x

HI!!! You're so sweet, and I miss you too. What is TRI2 like? Is it much more chilled? Not long now (fingers and toes all still crossed).

I can't use the internet at work in my new job, which i hate and it means I am on here a whole lot less than i used to be. But I'm doing well, apart from the crying, the sickness and the tiredness, lol

:hug: how are you?

Lovely to hear from you hunny :) im fine thanks Tri-2 is alot more relaxed than tri-1 cant wait for you and all the tri-1 ladies to join us. Have you got your scan soon? x x

Yes, just got my scan date, its 14 June. I cant wait to get to Tri2 and join you, tri1 is a bit stressful. Are you 'blooming' now?

14th June is my 20 week scan date too, ooohh its so exciting :) How are you feeling? Have your symptoms stayed or are they starting to ease off abit now?
I wouldnt say blooming, im still really tired and my skins is still very spotty but ive been told because im carrying a little girl that my skin my not get better till shes here, but im hoping thats an old wives tale. Ive got a nice growing bump though and im feeling her move and kick which is very reassuring :) x x

OMG, you're having a girl? How perfect, you will have one of each :) How do you know already? I thought people found out at their 20 week scan?

How fab we are having scans the same date. Good luck!

My nausea is stopping now, but I'm still very tired too. Plus a bit tearful and angry. Still....... I'm sure it will pass and I'm still grateful every single day that I havent started bleeding

I had an early 4d sexing scan at 16 weeks hunny, it was brilliant, she was pulling her ear and sucking her thumb while snuggling into the placenta :)
The tiredness, crying and anger streaks dont go hunny, i think they get worse, I found myself crying at football matches :lol:
Goodluck for your scan, cant wait to see pics of baby starfish :) x x

Wow, that sounds amazing! How much did it cost?

It was £65 hunny, well worth every penny, ive got another one booked for when im 25weeks, she should of put some baby fat on by then :love: heres some of the pics x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307289415.227801.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307289415.227801.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307289455.706287.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307289455.706287.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
amazing pics!!! bless her! where are you hunny? £65 sounds very cheap!! xx

The scan place is called take a peek in St Helens, Merseyside it was recommended by a friend and the whole experiance was just fab :) x x

wow those 4d pics are amazing. I can't wait til I get my 12 weeks scan to see my little peanut for the first time. Might have to persuade the OH that 4d scans are worth the money xx

i think im deffo going to have these done, doubt i'll get them for £65 in london but i will keep them forever, what better than a pic of your little one in ur belly!! xx

WoW M2A those pics are amazing, she even looks like a little girl, all feminine features and delicate limbs. How moving that must have been! I am soo going to get one if we can find a place at that price! I assumed it would be loads more. We're having to pay £199 just for a nuchal scan, which will be available free on the NHS in less than a month! Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back