Starfish

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I was wondering whether anyone has heard from Starfish, just hadnt seen her around for a while. Hope shes ok x x

Hey M2A :wave:

I haven't seen her for a while & Chazabell either, hope both ok :hugs:

xxx

I was thinking the same think about starfish least night. Hope they are both ok.

I'm sure i seen starfish around last week, not this week though.

Havnt seen Kizzibea since middle of Jan :( :( Hope she is having a good break and comes back with good news.

Don't worry girls they'll be back, hopefully with BFPs like Mrs Mc!

xx

That would be amazing, and wouldnt surprise me at all, seems to be a BFP bonanza going on this month

Not heard from either of them :(

Last i heard Starfish was still trying to come to terms with her mc and after how long she tried for i can understand her needing some breathing space. Plus she was moving house, wasn't she?

Kizzibea was taking a break i think while they got some tests done.

I'm hope they are both alright, but i'm sure they are :)

Coming back with BFPs would be amazing ;)

Hope they are all ok.
Ooohh how lovely would it be if they all come back with :bfp: I really hope they do x x

Not heard from either of them :(

Last i heard Starfish was still trying to come to terms with her mc and after how long she tried for i can understand her needing some breathing space. Plus she was moving house, wasn't she?

Kizzibea was taking a break i think while they got some tests done.

I'm hope they are both alright, but i'm sure they are :)

Coming back with BFPs would be amazing ;)

I think starfish has been on a bit since she moved louise :), but maybe she is busy organising. Hope she is just taking a mini break and will be back soon :)

Hope everything went ok with Kizzi's tests

Fx for bfps from all of them, that would be lovely news!

I was wondering the same about Applecider, I haven't seen her on here in a while. Hope everything is ok with out missing members x

I was wondering the same about Applecider, I haven't seen her on here in a while. Hope everything is ok with out missing members x

AC posted in WTT that she was taking a break from the forum hunny x x

AW! I missed you girls sooo much and I'm so touched to find a thread with my name on it!

I havent been gone on purpose, we lost broadband with the move and stuff. I still dont have any, which is soooo annoying! I'm trying to sort it out but decided to take my laptop off to a cafe with wifi to work on my book and whilst I'm here I can finally check back in :wave:

I'm afraid I cant come back with a BFP :-( but I can come back and say that finally I have had a visit from the witch so my body is back to normal after the mc and I can start trying again :yay: Hope to ovulate in about 8 days so will be able to go on the March testing thread which was the extent of my goals at present :)

I'm so overwhelmed that you noticed and thought about you all lots. I must not spend too long here right now, but as soon as we have broadband again I will be back and chatting as usual xxxxx

And I think its time I went for a more cheerful avatar! Am I the only one who regularly changes theirs depending on mood?

Helloooo you!

Glad you're ok!!

That witch has been busy recently!

xxx

good to see you back and glad ur back to being able to ttc! xx

Thanks guys

Yep, I'm back to being up beat too. Its been a hard couple of months but really feel like am coming out the other side now and looking forward to spring and daffodils and warm sunny days and its nearly wild garlic season and asparagus soon!! So exciting! The 6 Nations has started and England creamed Italy and beat Wales :clap: I get to BD with my husband loads ;-) and I get to be in the TTC forum which is blatently the most fun area of the site :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back