Helen. Butting into your section :-)

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Helen lately, she had her scan last Friday. Hope everything is ok honey :hug:

Hi Helen,

I've been thinking about you too - I hope everything is okay and if everything is, I'd love to hear an update about how you and the beans are.
Lots of love

Valentine xxx

I emailed Helen at the weekend. She's okay, just very tired at the moment so not been on much. I'm sure she won't mind me saying the scan went well though and the babies are both fine.

I've been looking out for Helen too.....fab thats alls going well, please tell her we are all thinking of her maybebaby!! :)

Sorry, been a bit rubbish about coming on lately. I'm really touched you even noticed I'd gone. :hug:

I hoping that the promised energy surge will hit me any time soon. :lol: Babies are doing well and only 4 weeks till 20 week scan. Time is really flying by. Just started to feel some bumbling and fluttering in the last week which is just wonderful. Other than being tired, I've been really well and I am loving being PG at long last. :D

Spooky, was only thinking of Helen this morning too :shock:
So glad all is well, and cant believe its nearly time for 20 week scan :cheer:

It seems so long ago since mine, and I feel like I have been pregnant forever now!! Helen, your pregnancy is going soooo fast :cheer: :hug:

glad everything is progressing well ....come over to tri 2 :D

Glad is all we;;, i was wondering where you had got to and that everything wad ok.,

Cant wait to see scan pic in 4 weeks time

:cheer:

I'm really pleased for you :D You must be so happy

Hope you get the energy surge soon....i did but since hitting 24 weeks, i've been tired again!!!! Still it's all worth it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back