anyone had a drink?

Full of hope! said:
I didn't touch a drop in the first 12 weeks but have since had the odd lager shandy, glass of white and a little bottle of Stella!

Ooooh you rebel!!! :rotfl:

My widwife laughed when I told her I'd only had a glass of wine since I'd found out I'd been pregnant :think:

But before I knew I was pregnant I went out and got absolutely hammered :? Feel abit bad now!

I had a glass of red wine last night and the baby def didn't like it. I went so red it was if I'd been sun burnt :rotfl:
My face was so b!oody sore I had to go outside to cool down. guessin thats the last til next year! :cry:

My baby loves red wine and Guinness the best :eek: they're so full of iron!

I didnt touch a drop till 12 weeks, then enjoyed a small glass or two of red wine at weeknds. I am a big red wine drinker, so I used to buy the little bottles in Asda, they were enough for 2 glasses and I used to really enjoy them.

New Years Eve, I had a glass of champers and is was SOOO good, I had craved champagne all the way through my pregnancy.

Its a personal choice and I dont think those mummies enjoying the odd tipple in moderation should feel naughty or bad about it as long as it is a very small amount.

I was gutted after Ruby was born, OH bought me a bottle of pink Moet champagne to celebrate bringing her home, but I got a nasty infection in my scar so was on anti biotics for 2 weeks and felt too lousy to drink it for another 4 weeks after that!!! :rotfl:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im DYING for a malibu and coke actually gave a whole bottle to my best mate so i wouldnt be tempted to have a glass. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i drank a glass of red wine every night with dinner until i found out i was 4 weeks preggo and freaked out...lol

I found out really late and I had been to Brean for a week drinking about 5pints each night so I feel really guilty and havent touched a drop since lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back