anyone had a bath??

smokey08

Reaction score
sinse moving back to ireland i'm dying to have a bath, but i'm terrified!

is it safe??? has anyone had one in tri1??

just thought i'd be safe and ask all you ladies... :hugs: x x x

I'm quite sure they're fine as long as they're not boiling, enough to make you uncomfortable. I have them every now and then.

really???? :yay: oh i'm gonna get OH to run me one now with loads of bubbles......

i really think i might wet myself with excitment!! :rofl:

i've missed having a bath soooooo much!!

Baths are fine as long as you dont have them boiling! it's nice to just lie back a relax and then when you get further along ul be able to see baby moving around in your tummy, they seem to go crazy when you get in the water! xx

I asked GP and she reckoned baths were fine so long as they weren't too hot, ie no pink skin :) enjoy!

I refused to have a bath until past about 20 weeks I was petrified!! I stuck to showers! But I think as long as they r not boiling etc u should be ok. I have them everyday now , sometimes twice I just makesure it's not cooking me !! X

I only have a bath so no option unless I stink for the next few weeks!! I find that when im in the bath I get a twitchy feeling inside. I like to think its the baby enjoying the bath (sure its just wind tho!!)
xxxx

Oh crumbs I didn't realise baths are dangerous? I've had a few but not too hot! I actually had a cold one yesterday as was toooooooo hot!! Needed it to cool me down! X

As the girls said, baths are fine as long as they arent hot. Ive moved back in with my parents as OH and I are trying to save to buy a house, and they only have a shower :( miss relaxing in the bath and getting to read. Although I usually had a glass of wine and that would be out the window now haha xx

I've had vicious backache from the beginning, so I've been living in the bath! Baby seems to enjoy them, occasionally I do have them a little too hot I think, but I just stick my feet out the end, and wait while it cools pretty quickly. Enjoy :)

OMG I didn't even know baths were an issue. See, I bloody well need to see a midwife and fast - I have no idea what I am doing!!!!!

Anythining that would raise your core temperate is an issue in pregnancy so the following are out: hottubs, sauna, steam room, sunbed etc. Baths are totally fine, just dont have them really hot cos that's not good as it'll bring your temperature up. I miss this as I'm a sucker for a hot bath :lol: x

Thank you - in all honesty I don't have a majorly hot bath as that just tenses my muscles up but I do have a hot shower.............although I'm not in the shower for as long so I assume it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

I always have hot showers :oooo: seems to be ok though lol

i didn't think it would be an issue either but just wanted to be safe...had a lovely warm bath last night and i'm gonna have another one tonight....

in london we only had a shower, so i couldn't have a bath...missed it sooooo much.

@princess i LOVE a HOT bath too, but i'll settle for a warm one rather than none!

Lol smokey I was thinking of you today :oooo: I went for a swim and wondered if you'd managed to have your bath :lol: x

ha ha ha ha oh it was amazing...stayed in it for 40 minutes!!
when OH filled it and i saw it i nearly cried!!
i'm serious.....when i told my mother she thought i was being dramatic...:rofl:

I only have a bath in my house so have no choice as long as it isn't too hot its fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back