• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cravings?

Mmmm, chicken soup and cheesy roll has really hit the spot!!

i was hungry all the time too, well i say was, i still could eat a house full of food if i let myself, lol :)

but im eating what i want and when i want it, and so far only put on 7lb, which i think is quite good for where i am, (based on the internet things i can put upto 1st 11lb in total) hope midwife thinks the same,lol but she did say last week when i saw her my iron count was 15.1 and what ever im doing to carry on cos its fantastic, so i was like :dance:

xxx

Well its wierd cause I am really hungry at the mo and there seems to be the same foods popping up, I have fancied cheese, salt n vinegar crisps and fish fingers. Not all together might I add. I wonder why! I have gone off certain things like sweet potatoe I loved it but now I cant bare it and corned beef yuk!

xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back