cravings?

mikid

Reaction score
hey ladies, just wondered if anyone had had any? I just seem to be craving 'food' in general, anything and everything.... Feel like im constantly hungry! Now 9 weeks and 4 days, surely this is a tri1 thing and i'll be eating normally again soon... I hope! X

I seem to be loving banana milkshake and cheese on toast at the moment. I am only 5 weeks gonebut have definitely noticed an increase in my appetite in general!!

I seem to be the same as you mikid, I just generally want to eat constantly!! Though I have had urges for pickled onions for breakfast but thats probably the only thing!x

im the same just wanna eat all the time. but i also have a taste for cheese and tinned baked beans with sausages in mmmm x

I've really gone off food. I usually love eating, but now I really have to force myself to eat, even things I know I like. Pluh!

I am having a force myself to eat phase. But when I do actually want something it has to be stodgy and carby. I just had cheesy mash for lunch. I cant deal with fruit and I am a 5 a day girl and for the first time in years bought fish fingers the other day!

mmmm cheesy mash sounds good. i too normally eat lots of fruit but have to really force myself at moment.

I go thru different stages,1 day I'm forcing myself to eat,the next I'm eating everything in sight. Have a craving for fresh fruit thisweek...esp pineapple. Last week it was ice cream milkshakes xx

oh dear, fruit is about the only thing im not eating... Must try harder! I have definitely been eating more cheese and cheesy mash sounds amazing, might have to induldge this evening!!

mrs b you've definitely started something!!

Mikid, I coul;dn't get enougth fruit for the first part of Tri 1 , tried loads of new ones,and last week ate a whole pineapple like Emma, now all my energy has gone and I'm wanting all the wrong things! like last night at midnight, I wanted chips with majo and everywhere was closed! and pasty for tea today!! yumm

So need to move on the the next craving please ....

I just really cannot stop eating! I'm not sure whether it is because of the pregnancy or whether it is because I am now substituting Cigarettes and Red Wine!!

I do seem to have a big thing about ice cream. This really could be just the weather though. I have a daily cornetto and I have just bought some magnums for a bit of variety.

I find that eating is the only thing that stops me feeling sick - may favourite is cheese on toast (seems there is a is a bit of cheese theme!) and salt and vinegar crisps - oh, and I quite like wine gums.
I had such ambitions for eating healthily and I have been truly RUBBISH!

Oooooo ladies, i dont even have a BFP yet, just a 3 day late period and the last couple of days ive been CONSTANTLY hungry, and now reading this, i want cheesy mash.......but with beans too, hope its a good sign!! xx

My appetite has vanished and all I want is cold water. When I was pregnant ealier this year I wanted nothing but meat - steak in particular which is odd as I usually dont bother with any kind of meat. Even the cat's food was smelling good. Weird what your body does to you!

Lol, got to love cheesy mash. I have minestrone soup for lunch today, I think I will be adding cheese to it, lol.

I had a proper kiddies dinner last night. Fish fingers, chips and beans. Nom nom nom.

I really want to eat something at the moment, but I feel soo rubbish and sick, that I don't want anything, even though I know it'll probably make me feel better.

I have a box of cherries and a banana looking at me, but I can't do it, argh!!!

I have been feeling like that and have been forcing myself to eat. I took one whiff of a banana this morning and couldn't eat it. Have managed a bit of toast, even though I saw it again and have since had a pain au chocolat, am hoping that stays down.

Not gonna moan though, must mean bubs is growing and getting comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back