Anyone Fancy A Good Old Symptom Spot With Me?

Fingers crossed Charlie! I'm commiserating with you jody xx

Crap aint it dee , fx charlie i hope its your month xx

It is crap. And to top it off my cat is really ill and we think we'll have to put her to sleep this afternoon. Wine and Chinese and probably a lot of tears in my house tonight

Oh dee im so sorry to hear that i know how awful it isto loose a pet big hugs for u hun xxx

:( to witch arriving. Fx its a flying visit so you can focus on bding and a BFP next month. CD36 and nipples sore but no other symptoms. I'm guessing witch is due for me too.

And FX for Charlie! Keep us updated xx

Last edited:
CD39 - no symptoms and AF arrived this time last cycle. Tested yesterday and bfn. Lost all hope of a BFP this cycle

Ive been emotional...moody...aches and cramping, and yesterday i had what i think is maybe implantation bleeding... just done a test..bfn... :( but im not due on until weds...so i know tested too early, especially if it was implantation yesterday... oh ive also had tingly boobs last night in the shower, the water was sore when it hit the nips haha, and feeling tired. who knows........????

I'm out as of today. Sorry to hear you got bfn's ladies, fx it's beans being shy x

Fx its a good sign! Gutted for you Coz, fx for this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back