A question about CM after conception/implantation.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hiya girls, hope you don't mind me dropping in. :) (And I apologise in advance for the waffle you're about to read...)

I had about 4 days in a row where I had a small dark brown/red patches in my panty liner (TMI!) and one day with a light reddy/pinky patch - nothing when I wiped, only ever in my panty liner. Anyways this was for about 4 days, on the 5th day I had quite a bit of creamy CM, I know it wasn't semen as we had not BDed for a couple of days. I noticed it but didn't realise how much I had til I was walking to my kitchen and felt very wet - went to the loo expecting AF although I didn't have any cramps, only to find my undies wet through despite having a pad on (just in case of AF) and creamy/watery like CM which seemed to have a yellowy tint on my pad. Had the same happen the next day and today, I just feel like I keep wetting myself but I know I'm not, when I check, I'm just very wet and have watery clear discharge. I don't normally have this before AF or I would recognise this as a sign surely???

Ebay cheapies have been BFNs so far, on CD52 and no idea when AF is due to arrive. Have had no cramps or any signs at all.

We did BD yesterday afternoon but I don't think it's semen as I don't tend to leak like this after BDing, plus it's clear and feels pretty watery.

Any ideas??

**P.S. My sisters and cousin all had low preg hormone whilst expecting their babies so for all of them, BFPs took a while to come through. One sister was 9 weeks before getting a BFP despite getting BFNs in the weeks before and the other was 5 weeks, almost 6 before getting BFP. It could be that my BFP is just taking a while but I'd love to hear if anyone else had this?

I'm not getting my hopes up as I don't think I've had any symptoms except for sharp pains in my boobs a few nights ago and they're also very veiny. Not sure if it's a symptom but I woke up twice in the night last night so thirsty which I never ever do. :eh:

Husband and I have agreed if no AF and no BFP by the 55th/60th day, we're going to get my blood tests done. I have been checked for PCOS and am clear.

x x

Hey hunni everyone is different with CM your meant to get increased CM in pregnancy ... but not everyone does as i havent its different from person to person. Hope you get your BFP, you poor thing having such long cycles. Fingers crossed eh hun xxx

Thanks Shauna. I have to admit, the lack of symptoms is keeping me grounded til my hubby reminds me of how long my cycle is going on for!

:rolleyes:

Tomorrow is another day!

*Sigh*

x x

Increased CM was one of my only symptoms, and it hasnt gone away, I have that wet feeling you talk about every day, but apparently its to protect against infection, etc.
Good luck hun - hope after your stupidly long cycles, it will all be worth it!
x

Thanks hun, me too!

I swear it felt like I'd just wet myself! Hopefully will try another test in about a week and see what happens. x x

Yeah my increased CM was also my only really noticeable symptom although its not as bad now.

Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks hun. Still got no AF so praying my BFP is just shy. ;) x x

Ooh yes, I had exactly that...kept running off to the loo convinced AF had come because I felt so wet! God, this is the only place I would ever just publicly write such a thing! Ha! I also became more and more thirsty too...I still have that, find it really hard to quench my thirst with anything. Good luck to you hun.xx

Thank you hun. :)

The only other symptom I have is sore nipples, feels like they've been sandpapered raw lol and are sensitive to touch. Other than that and CM, I got nothing. :confused: x x

Ah, the sore boobs...that's one of my favourite subjects!!! Mine were unbelievably sore even before I got my bfp! It sounds like it's quite promising to me...I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you.xx

Thank you hun. I've posted pics of my last ebay cheapie test in TTC but I think it was an evap. Going to wait it out a bit more before using a proper test as my cycles are irregular. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back