Anyone else struggling with the heat

DarcyHodge

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else struggling to dtd in this heat, it's just putting us to sleep or moany because our legs touch in the night and we are both a million degrees.
Air con would be good but seen as I live in Scotland and get about three really hot weeks every four years it would be a waste of money. We have a fan but it's just blowing hot air around the house :wall2:

I barely slept the kart couple nights but idk if that's from the heat or gearing up for ovulation x

We have a superking bed, it helps loads as you can sleep with a gap between for air flow. Window open and huge fan on, it is like sleeping in a wind tunnel and is noisy but at least we aren't sweating to death! I'm pleased my fertile window is over though and we can opt to give dtd a break.

I'm hoping it cools down by next week as that's when I'm due to ovulate, the mood I'm in the now is just wanting to sit in a cold shower lol maybe that's where the deed will need to be done.
I think I've had a few hours sleep each night, where are you both from?

Birmingham, hopefully moving up north soon for hubby's job x

I'm originally from Manchester but have lived in Scotland most my life, it's cooling down a little tonight according to my app I'm not in the fertile window but at least I can sleep x

Wales, so not exactly known for its sunny climate haha.

Neithers Scotland, it's finally cooled down according to my app my fertile window starts Monday and I've got two days coming up for ovulation so I'm just gonna try dtd every day which I'm sure the husband won't mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back