struggeling with room temp

smokey08

Reaction score
Can't keep our room cool :(
It's reading 25 degrees in there, that's with fan on; Windows and doors open too.
Don't know what else to do, she is in just a vest at the moment.
Anyone else having this problem?

Exact problem our room is reading 26 poor little O! I am debating taking off his vest aswell

I think she'll be ok hun. I'm so worried about Angel too, I'm terrified of her overheating. I haven't got a thermometer in her room atm but I'm certain it's also been around 25 too. I also have a big window and little window open along with a fan and it still felt stuffy. She's just in a vest and put a single blankie over her (which she kicks off lol). Been like this all week and every night I worry but she seems absolutely fine. By the time she usually stirs around 3/4am it's cool enough to turn the fan off for us xx

It is awful, she is finding it hard to sleep too coz she's used to being wrapped up.
I love the sun but our poor babies shouldn't have to endure this :(

Its about 25 in my room. I've got Tyler in a vest and 1 tog grobag with a fan on him. Last night he had a vest a feet in trousers with the fan and I was worried he got cold in the night hence the grobag tonight. Think its all trial and error tbh, we'll all work it out :)

It is awful, she is finding it hard to sleep too coz she's used to being wrapped up.
I love the sun but our poor babies shouldn't have to endure this :(

Yeah Angel used to sleep through from around 7pm until at least 3/4am in one stretch and she's waking a few times now and she's feeding at midnight at the moment which I'm happy about to be honest as I wanna get as much fluid into her as poss lol. I love this weather too but I get really scared of her overheating or getting really dehydrated so I've been reluctant to venture out for very long. It's a sin cuz I hate keeping her in esp when the weathers so nice lol xx

her nursery is 21....which is warmer than normal, but not too bad considering...she is in a long sleeve vest and a one tog sleeping bag,,hopefully she will be okay.

took longer to get iff to sleep, but seems settled now...hope she wont be cold...lol..!!! xx

Samsgirl I think the recommended temp is 16-20c so I'd say you're ok :) I feel cruel sometimes her having the windows open and the fan on etc but I'd rather keep her too cool than too warm but I know what you mean lol xx

Kynon room is 25 as well, he won't settle tonight and just has a vest on now

Ella's is 27! She is in a vest with the van on her with the bedroom door wide open I can't open the window because the idiots next door are sat in their doorstep drinking and being really loud :mad:

I haven't put her in her sleeping bag tonight she's just got a thin blanket but I'm still worried!

:(

Ella's is 27! She is in a vest with the van on her with the bedroom door wide open I can't open the window because the idiots next door are sat in their doorstep drinking and being really loud :mad:

I haven't put her in her sleeping bag tonight she's just got a thin blanket but I'm still worried!

:(

If she gets cold you can always turn the fan off :)

I'm worrying that she is still too hot without the sleeping bag I mean, it's bloody roasting up there nothing I seem to do cools the room down xx

25 here :( g is in a nappy only.

I actually tried to keep the windows closed during the day - it's warmer outside than inside!

Tyler's having a feed so I just felt his chest and he's nice and cool :D

Ours is 29 and all three windows open and a big fan on. I can't cool it down. Last night I got it to 26 but tonight it's just not cooling.

Brody wouldn't settle at all tonight. Rightly or wrongly I now have him on top of duvet next to me and OH is sleeping downstairs. I've got windows open in here. His room is an oven. He's just in a nappy. Don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brody wouldn't settle at all tonight. Rightly or wrongly I now have him on top of duvet next to me and OH is sleeping downstairs. I've got windows open in here. His room is an oven. He's just in a nappy. Don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't blame you! If Ella doesn't sleep through that's exactly what I will be doing. X

K's room is 30 degrees right now :( poor thing! Thank goodness we are having a new air conditioner put in tomorrow morning! I have her window open and a fan directed at her cot so hopefully that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back