Anyone else fed up with this heat?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
In Glasgow it is absolutely roasting. The sun is strong enough to burn and it is soooooooo goddam warm. Just about as warm as in Greece. Everyone and their granny seems to be enjoying it.

Is anyone else desperate for autumn/winter to come?

I'm getting fed up working full time and looking after a 7 year old whos off school for summer holls. As for housework pfffft - my sanity comes first!!

I'm absolutely exhausted and this heat isn't helping!!

Sorry ladies - rant over

:oooo:

I am desperate for summer to come! It's bloody freezing in Norwich.

tell me about it littlemiss we are never happy lol am hating it so much never ever remeber it being this warm day and nite a have been not 2 bad with exhaustin part dont know whats up with me a seem last longer walk longer stay up longer theses days with looking after a 6 year old working part time be body defo doesnt belong me a never did so much before being pregnant x

Im boiling :( it was grand durin the day , but im now sat in nothing but a t-shirt beside a fan I borrowed from my mum

I'm fine when I'm sitting still in front of my fan, even at work i'm comfortable its just in general, being in the city centre, doing things around the house ect, its a nightmare, I have to change my clothes umpteen times a day.

Seen on the news its just Glasgow thats getting this :shock:

Looking forward to a bit of rain tbh.

Hey hun,

You know I'm just down the road and feeling it too! I don't mind all the time, am grateful we're having a brief fling with summer lol, but bloody hell at night it's a friggin nightmare!! Way too stuffy.

xxxx

I like the sun AS LONG as I'm not at work. theres no air at work and I still have to run around as much. on my days off at home its fine as I can avoid housework and go sit in the garden :)

So glad it was a little cooler here last night. I barely slept at all this week as it was so hot during the night! xx

What an amazing day today we went to Largs on a day trip was lovely but its still really stuffy tonight, im not doing a thing. Will consider it tomorrow lloool

Hope you's all enjoyed the sun today

:)

Little miss I was in Largs today too! :eek:

I've been roasted to the point of dizziness/sickness the past couple of nights....heartburn hasn't helped and have been sleeping with bucket of iced water beside my bed for dipping a sponge in...not even kidding. Ive been warmer than normal the entire pregnancy, so the heat really isn't helping :( x

yeah glad it is bit cooler meant be great day tommorow going go to glasgow show x

Whats glasgow show?

I heard its the glasgow green fun day tomoz, its at the bottom of the street but no chance am I going its my 1 and only day doing nothing and im gonna enjoy just that, dont care how sunny it is loool

Yeah it is terrible this heat. I've been so grumpy and feel like its only me whos like this, its horrible, i've been having to change my jammies thro the night and bed sheets once a day.

I keep a pack of baby wipes next to me to cool me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back