anyone else stopped the yasmin pill

nmf1987

Reaction score
hey,

just wondering if anyone else has recently stopped the yasmin pill and is struggling to concieve. or has anyone got any more information on this. all would be gratefully recieved.

thank you so much

nadia xxxxx

Hi I stopped taking it last fri, not TTC as yet so doesn't make much difference to me yet, still too early to tell if my body will get back to normaly quickly

hi nadia i stopped the yasmin pill just early dec09. Just came on today so am hoping this cycle will be my lucky one

good luck to both of you. i came off it in september and cycles back to normal but still no joy. started it when i was 14 and am now 22. im really hoping it will not take too much longer. xxx

Gawd, I started the pill at 15, now 28. Must be one of the oldies on here.

ha ha. no don't say that. when are you going to start trying if you dont mind me asking? xx

Hi I'm new so hi,
I came off off Yasmin in October and my periods have been all over the place since.
In my 4th month of trying and AF due around the 13th just hope it doesn't arrive!
Been trying really hard this month as we were away on holiday during OV so fingers crossed.
Good luck girls x

Hey. I came off them in at the beginning of November and conceived at the end of December so I don't think I had any problems because of the pill. Could have different affects on different people though! Good luck! xx

good luck buggy 82. hope you get a bfp. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back