Anyone else peeing like mad?!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
Ok so in no way am I over exaggerating I must have just gone for 10 wees in the space of 20 minutes! Either this baby is resting on my bladder or something's about to go down lol! Has anyone else experienced this?!

Yup!! Peeing all the time! Sometimes its hardly anything, other times it doesnt stop lmao!!

Im getting up about 5times a night aswell :( xx

Oh wow I only get up once a night that must be a drag! I've never had to wee this much before its crazy I'm lying in bed now because every time I move I need a wee, at this rate I'm going to have to send my partner off to buy more loo roll haha!x

Yes! All the time. When i need to go i NEED to go aswell lol xx

I try and go for a wee before I walk into town but guaranteed as soon as I get 5 minutes down the road ill be busting for the toilet haha!x

Defo! It's annoying!
In the night about 5 times too. But before bed its like she squeezes my bladder so I go about 4/5 times before I actually fall asleep! Grrrr!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

It's cOnstant for me too, I'm peeing, walking out the bathroom, then turning around to go back in. The urge to go doesn't leave, feel pressure on bladder constantly.

Mine doesn't seem too bad in the day, probably only just a few more wees than I used to but at night its ridiculous, like last night I was up 5 times and I only slept betwen 1.30am & 9am. Its just silly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back