Peeing

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
This is a nightmare!
When i am bursting so much for the toilet, like when you stand up and you really really have to go. I get to the toilet and pee a tiny bit!!! But i know theres more pee to come out but it won't. Sometimes when i squeeze really hard it works and when i rock from side to side lol. But sometimes nothing will get it out :(
Its horrible!!!
When i do get the pee out if its been in a while it burns too! I haven't got an infection or anything... might still have a bit of thrush but thats it. Anyone else get this?
Do you think it to do with my bladder as i have bladder problems anyways.
Or maybe just with the babies head being there? xxx

The stinging is probably from the thrush. I had thrush last week and it was stinging. The fact not a lot of pee is coming out is maybe just cos baby is pressing on your bladder so much x

I can't get rid of it i had the internal tablet and the cream and i am still getting yellow discharge. I don't itch though! Thats why i thought i never had it but the swab came back i did. Its annoying when theres more pee to come out and i know there is. So because baby is pressing down hard could that be stopping it coming out? xxx

I don't get the burning bit but everything else is exactly what I get!! Tiny pee's are the worst!! I actually say out loud "is that it?!" lol My boy loves to go heavy on my bladder too which makes me catch my breath! Little monkey lol x

Lol! I am glad others know the feeling ... so annoying! I feel like screaming when i got to the toilet haha. xxx

I used a pessary for mine on sunday and I don't feel like mine has completely cleared. Its the itch that drives me mad. Its the 4th time I've had it when pregnant. Really really annoying! X

I'm pee'in for england

N it's defo babys head pressing on bladder, if I'm sat down I'll be ok (coz baby will get confey) then I stand up n it's awful it takes me a while to straighten up n I av run to pee it's crazy, wasn't like this with son, I've had loads of sharp pains down there to, n when I do pee it's not alot but I honestly feel like I'm ready for bursting

I defo thinkn this Lil lady isn't waiting long

Shauna when you go to loo sit slightly bent forward as this is supposed to help you completely empty your bladder. All this running to the loo is torture!

oh thank the lord for this post! I know exactly how everyone feels re the tiny drops of pee whilst the urge is so strong you feel that you haven't been for days! I know we all talk about longing for various foods.....honestly, I am just looking forward to doing a normal pee again and not having to wake every 2-3 hrs to only be disappointed with drops.........lol the joys of pregnancy

oh thank the lord for this post! I know exactly how everyone feels re the tiny drops of pee whilst the urge is so strong you feel that you haven't been for days! I know we all talk about longing for various foods.....honestly, I am just looking forward to doing a normal pee again and not having to wake every 2-3 hrs to only be disappointed with drops.........lol the joys of pregnancy

lol here here! I totally agree! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back