• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else outta breath? The winge thread......

kathryn87

Reaction score
Omg i'm like an old woman!!! Constantly out of breath and feeling tight chested. Also the back ache from hell mixed with a crap nights sleep!

Sorry for the moan is anyone else like it???

Feel free to moan below lol :lol:

I'm same I do get puffed out a lot more easily n my backs been a lot more uncomfortable too. Im due the same day as u too.
I have just felt all of a sudden I go massive on a Sunday lol! I kno that can't b the case but it's prob as baby is growing so much now won't it? Xxx

I'm very out of breath too.

I had to stop half way through taking my class the other night and have a good few deep breaths cuz I was short of breath from tallking too much!!!!

Back ache - yep- my lower back aches and the right side just below my shoulder blade KILLS!!

Bad nights sleep- yep- I have to get up roughly every three hours to pee! If I go through the night it is amazing!!

Still, all part and parecel of the joys of pregnancy and it will all be so worth it in the end!

XX

I'm constantly tired :( Seems all of a sudden my bump is growing & now it's elbows and bottom shuffles I'm getting rather than ickle kicks.

Yep be all worth it in the end & this is def my lat baby 3 is enuf for me!

I'm not even as far on as you ladies and I'm breathless, tired and getting backache sometimes!! :( And I've got just over 11 weeks left too!!

But I do remember the massive relief after having my DD. I just suddenly felt normal again and was able to not pee for ages!! lol It was great!! :D x x

I was terrible with this, make sure you get your iron levels tested as anaemia can cause this too xx

Yeah, I've been like it for months now, prob because my bump has decided to stay high up the whole time! Def not going to miss that or the heartburn!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I had this about 5 weeks before I gave birth :)

It has gone away now :) xxx

Omg yes!! I find I get out of breath really quickly now. I can't get very far now lol.

It also takes me ages to get anywhere as I can't walk very fast, I waddle everywhere.

I'm constantly exhausted, even though I'm on iron tablets and spatone.

BUT its all for a good cause lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am feeling more out of breath! I feel like a small child always asking OH to slow down!!
I had chest pains the other day which scared the crap out of me!! My GP was really good and sat there for 5 mins in silence thinking of every possible thing it could be! But decided it was just one of those pregnancy things!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back