anyone else getting real bad backache?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from this?

I've had it on and off for a while but had it constantly since 4am and it is driving me nuts!!! :x :cry:

Starts in my lover back, goes through my buttocks like I really need the loo and down the tops of my thighs, wish it would go away! :wall:

Sorry, another moan today! :oops:

awww feel free to moan all you like :hug:

ive been getting this for a few weeks now, its the worst thing about being pregnant so far. :cry:
i cant even stand up long enough to do the washing up because my back starts hurtin.
have you tried puttin a hot water bottle on your back?

no but that's a good idea. I may well try that.

I get back ache on/ off really, have to have a break whilst ironing etc

Try a hot water bottle (only as a last resort if your in agony) but just luke warm so the temp you'd have your bath - as you don't wanna overheat Sammy - I was advised to use for no more that 2-3 mins at a time, then to remove for 10 mins so that baby doesn't get too hot.

Paracetamol/ soak in a warm bath/ lots of massages/ don't sit back/ lie on your back......get yourself on your ball chicken :hug:

Hope it goes soon or turns into labour :wink:

i know how you feel i have been getting backache to if i stand oor walk for to long, even doing the washing up is hard and gives be backache as i cant get close enough to the sink. :rotfl:

coming in waves.....going into arse..... :think:

I have read that people have experienced labour pains just like this, just a thought! :D

i wish....probably going to get it now for the next 5 weeks :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back