anyone else not dtd and feeling slightly guilty

loopylou83

Reaction score
We haven't done the deed since I was about 15 weeks- I'm 23 weeks now- I didn't really enjoy it when we did and don't really have any desire to do it again before baby is born- OH is adamant that it doesn't bother him and I do believe him but still find myself feeling a bit guilty about it! Anyone else not dtd at the moment or is it just me beong strange haha! Btw I'm not worried about this but just wondered as all the books seem to suggest that you will want to do it more and I'm the complete opposite :) x

Me and dh are definitely not doing it as often, down to once a fortnight ish. I am intermittently bothered, want it real bad one minute then not at all for a while and dh just worries about the baby so its putting him off!

Sent from my Nexus 7

We haven't since 11 weeks, it caused bleeding and scared us! Bit I lend a helping hand now and then so he still knows I care :) if you get me!
X

We are not allowed to on doctors orders, but I do sometimes give him a little treat lol x

I haven't since we found out were pregnant! But I also give him the occasional treat to keep him sane ;)

We haven't for quite a few weeks now but if I mention it he just says it's too hot (which to be fair it is at the moment!). He also is going to sleep within 5 minutes of us going to bed which isn't helping. Plus his snoring is banishing me to the spare room on quite a few nights so bang (or rather not) go those nights. As I'm always waking up at the crack of dawn, I end up getting up because I can't stay in bed any longer. Starting to feel self conscious that it's because of my expanding shape.
:(

I've gone from high libido to zilch in the last few weeks. I feel like I'm being stretched inside now which is quite uncomfortable which isn't helping. Dh also saying its too hot and he doesn't mind which helps! Thank god for the heatwave!!!!

We haven't dtd since I found out I was pregnant (I'm 21 weeks on Monday), I have absolutely zero sex drive, my husband is great and pretty understanding but I can see he would LOVE It just once. I've helped him out (so to speak... Sorry Tmi) but I feel pretty awful.

To be honest, my saving grace right now is the heat because he despises being hot and won't do anything sexual in this weather.

We don't do it that much haven't for a while with having a new baby last year amazing I am pregnant again lool but we do it about once a week

I'm a bit worried now cause we're the other way around! We had loads anyway and seem to have just carried on!

Don't worry someone sex drive triples enjoy it I say lol x

Haha I think it's his more than mine, he won't leave me alone! Lol!

OH has done pretty well out if me so far :lol: he seems to find me being pg a turn on :shock: I think it makes him feel manly loooooool. DTD during my second pg is a lot less uncomfortable than during my first so I'm just relaxing and enjoying whatever happens. Though my belly is getting in the way now.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Ive turned into a raging nympho since ive been pregnant..i even sometimes start on him over the slightest thing just so i can apoligise then we make up hahahaha :D xx

We haven't dtd for a couple of weeks. I just have no interest whatsoever at the moment. Don't really feel guilty as last pregnancy we were dtd at least once a week, then I ended up with quite a bad bleed (due to polyp), which was a real fright - even after I found out what it was, it had already scared the hell out of me. This time I also have the beginnings of spd, so when I lay down I just want to lay there!!!

Haha not just me then- I have offered to help but he seems to prefer doing it himself so to speak-should probably be insulted lol- don't actually mind too much though to be honest! It seems it goes one way or the other lol x

At the moment were as bad as each other!! OH works away so is shattered by the weekend, I'm lucky to get conversation out of him let alone anything else and by the time we both recharge over the weekend, he's away again. =\ to top it off he's working all weekend on the house so doesn't feel like we even get time to DTD! Lol. I'm sure it'll all settle down soon...it wants to as I'm getting my drive back! Lol. X

Me and my OH haven't done it so much either since being pregnant, the last few times we have tried it has been painful and tight so it's kind of put me off it. Plus the weather is too hot to be getting all hot and sticky! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back