anyone else not dtd and feeling slightly guilty

I don't know when we last did it :-(

I do feel guilty to be honest, as if I've used him to make babies then sent him in his way lol

He's not hinting either out of general respect I think.

We didn't dtd in first few months as I had some bleeding so was too worried. We have a few times but not much to be honest and can't say my drive is that high ha ha. I do make the effort every week or two or three :) x

Mine drive as gone flat too, they said it comes back in Tri 2 but not yet for me.

Normally my drive is high so it's got to be a shock to his body lol

We haven't dtd since around 15 weeks. I would love to but OH is weirded out by there being a little person in me! He keeps saying how he cant wait til I have baby IYKWIM. I do help him out about 4 times a week though so he can't complain too much lol.

I still do it, although probably not as much as I used to, primarily because I'm too tired. I still want to though :)

my sex drive had basically dissapeared since getting pregnant. Me and my husband must have had sex about 1 month ago and I do feel guilty because I'm never in the mood, but to be fair, he never does much to get me in the mood either. I think it's normal and will subside as time goes by. You just get through these things, all part of a relationship x

We're on about once a week, but no proper dtd iykwim... Been too scared since mc last time, even though that's stupid I know. Quite looking forward to doing for real again, but god knows when that will be! Xx

We hadn't done it in around 8 weeks and the other night we were playing about giggling and ended up dtd. Once he was in all I could think of was "my baby is the size of a pomegranate right now. You're not the size a pomegranate and it's feeling quite snug in there!" then I began to worry about birth. To make matters worse I kept saying it out loud and ruining the moment. Still finished though ;-)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Snap Killeen. We finally dtd last night. First time in weeks maybe months!. It was great and we felt very close but boy the phrase use it or loose it comes to mind. I was incredibly tight down there and it was almost like being a virgin! It hurt and I've had some bleeding post sex on wiping. Sorry if tmi! Now i'm scared about getting a baby out of there!!!!! Think I'll have to force myself to have sex in tri 3 to keep it in working order! Ouch and eek!

We haven't dtd loads since falling pregnant - which is weird since we did it so much leading up to it! But I find if I get in the mood it passes very quickly - I don't think oh minds too much as he's a bit lazy lol and its hot. I also found last time it was quite painful - was better if I was on top as can control it better - definitely a good point about using it or losing it though! I'll keep that in mind! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back