Anyone else moving?

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
As soon as we found out we were pregnant we put our house on the Market as this house is really not big enough and parking etc can be a pain. But we've had verh little interest to today we have had an auction company out to value the house and it'll be up for auction at the end of November and will hopefully complete at the end of January. 3 weeks before I'm due ahhhhh. I just wondered is anyone else trying to sell?
I think things are only going to get worse because of the bloody conservative acting so many jobs and telling people about all the cuts they are going to do. It's putting people off I wish they'd just keep quiet ha ha.

I'm not selling a place, but I am moving house - on Hallowe'en at that! x

we have been looking for our own place for a whille and still not find anywhere yet we have our eye on this house all we have to do is wait now and i shall find out this week if we have the house please everyone keep your fingers crossed x

Hope your house sells well Stumpy, just in time for baby
Good luck Amanda for the house you want to live in

I decided not to sell as we couldn't afford the jump in price for the few small 4 beds about here
Instead we are going to try and change a utility room into a downstairs bedroom for baby Devon, well we hope if we can move gas pipes and elec meter outside etc to cut a door! Not sure how it's going to pan out but giving it a go

Thanks jj and good luck Amanda. I think we must be a bit crazy but I'm sure in a years time when we are in our new lovely home it will be all worth it.

We moved to a bigger place before trying for a bubba, hubby wanted to us to have the space before it happened. We moved in March and found out may/June we were expecting.

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. Buying and selling is so stressful, after last time, I have vowed I do not want to move again!

we aren't moving house but i did with my 3rd i was in a 2 bedroomed flat and moving in with hubby (not hubby at time ) well i ended up in hospital because my wates broke at 22 weeks, so my husband had to do it all so i went into hospital with one address and came out with another, as we didn't live together thenand had only been together few months it wa hard for my husband sorting out what to keep and what not to keep and had to sort out kids stuff to, it worked well luckily.
last pregnancy hubby put a studded wall up in the big room to make it 4 bedroomed, now we have to change the dining rom into a bedroom to make it 5 bedroomed lol. we dont want to move we love it here and lets face it, its hard to find friendly neighbours who like living next door to the waltons lol

we have to sell up too only we have applied for council housing as we just cant afford to buy a bigger house :(

Ugh, yeah!! We decided to sell our flat in London and move to a house in Tonbridge after we got married... nearly 2 years ago :(

We've had really really little interest in it for the past year, but I think the guys are pushing it more now we've told them I'm pregnant, cos we've had quite a few viewings over the last 2 months. Only had 1 offer though, and it was stupidly low, so was rejected before we found out about it!

Hope you have better luck than us!

Hi we have decided to do a loft conversion as we have a two bed at moment the plasterer is here this week hope it all gets done in time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back