Feeling normal?

TORino

Reaction score
So I'm almost 14 weeks now and I'm feeling pretty normal as far as it goes. The symptoms have all but gone.

Anyone else feel better about this time?

I don't want to worry about it, but it's very difficult to be positive all the time.

That is when I started to feel normal again too... I think it is pretty common. Really, Tri 2 is much better than Tri 1!

The placenta takes over at around 12-14 weeks so u will start to feel better. Bubba isn't draining ur body to get nutrients etc.

Enjoy it hun! Focus on waiting to feel bubba move for the first time with the poppin sensations:D

Thanks ladies.

I'm just finding it uber weird not having any cramps and stuff. It's making me paranoid!

I found that I felt better from 12 weeks on but little things popped up occasionally to surprise me, (like nausea) in the next few weeks. Enjoy it I say!!! A good sign that the placenta has developed well too, not that i'm medical!

xxx

Just look forward to the feelin of stretching! I likened it to feelin like a balloon being blown up! Now that's werid! Lol!

I'm the same Torino, I nearly fell off my chair the other day when the SIL told someone I was pregnant cos I'd forgotten :oooo:. I keep worrying about it too lol xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back