Anyone feeling fat?

s

Reaction score
I'm 23 weeks and loving it but just tried on some old jeans with a belly band and I can't believe how much weight I've put on my upper thighs and hips. Baggy jeans are now very tight around that area.
Anyone else feeling the same?
S

i seem to have put weight on around my back and hips
so from behind i look like the michelin man :lol: :lol:

ve put on everywhere.. fingers n toes.. everywhere..

I've gained 1 stone something (was 9 stone and am now 10st 2) but it just seems to have gone all over the place: my boobs, my bum, my breast (went from C to an F cup!) :shock: - I just look as if I've gained much more than that! :(

yup everywhere, ill worry about it later, who expects to stay in tip top shape when they are pregnant, lol!

i feel xtra fat... seems in the last week my bellys doubled in size... my FIL commented last nite "are u sure theres not more than 1 in there" cheeky begger... mine seems to have gone on my thighs and back also....

frangelle said:
yup everywhere, ill worry about it later, who expects to stay in tip top shape when they are pregnant, lol!

Hmm How long did the krispy kremes last? :rotfl:

Phew so I'm not on my own. My sister in law was tiny at this stage. Not getting stressed about it but just wondering if I'll do damage by wearing jeans and a belly band tomorrow!!!
S

Naa don't worry! It depends on what I wear as to how fat I look or how pregnant.

Kylie1007 said:
frangelle said:

Hmm How long did the krispy kremes last? :rotfl:

a day :oops: They were luverly though except my brother and LO ate the nicest ones I was saving for last! :x

Blimey! Just weighed myself and apparently I'm now 11 stone! Which means that I've already put on about half a stone. I don't look particularly much like I have (still size 10-12 top, although my trousers have gone up to 12-14), but I don't think those scales are lying. I do hope it's because of the baby and not because I've been eating rubbish (which I have, to a certain extent, despite all good intentions).

I feel really fat, I try not to let it annoy me but sometimes I cant help it.

I'm just looking through clothes catalogues, thinking I can't wait til I can wear clothes like that again!!! Hopefully the extra weight will go after I've had the baby too, fingers crossed!!!

I don't feel fat as such, just really bloated, restricted and uncomfortable :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back