Anyone else having a 'can't cope' day?

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Really struggling today. Feel very teary. Supposed to be going to the health clinic tomorrow to get Ella weighed but am terrified I will start crying down there in front of everyone. She has been so demanding today - for food, attention, everything. She doesn't settle after feeds anymore. It takes at least two hours to get her settled and by then she wants feeding again. My boobs are killing, my nipples are killing and I don't know how long she'll be asleep for now.

:cry:

And she's awake again. After 2 x 30 minute feeds, 2.5 hours to settle, she slept for 15 minutes.

awww sounds u have had a rough time of it i am sending u hugs - i know it sounds silly but wen BB had one of these days i gave him a bath with lavender baby bath in and seemed to really calm him down and even got him to sleep
hope you feel better soon
lots of love sarah and braydon

Seren has been the same today, have also had a bad day with her. Constantly crying, even when on the breeast she would still have a cry. Will pm you soon, hope tomorrow is a better day for us both (((hugs)))

Hey Guys!!

I have moments throughout the day where I get all teary and don't think I can cope. Especially when Phoebe is crying and I have covered all the possible reasons.
I tend to get teary for no particular reason sometimes too.
To be honest though some days I don't want to cope because I just get fed up with it all!!! (In the nicest possible way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back