Anyone else having a bad day?

tracyM

Reaction score
I don't normally let bad days get on top of me, but today I'm going to go outside and SCREAM

I've worked all weekend making changes for a client who then rings up at 9am this morning to cancel them - weekend wasted. This guy is normally quite happy to ring me at 3am on a Sunday morning, but oh no, leaves it until Monday this time

I get a parking ticket right outside my front door as I'm stood at the window stuck on the phone

Another delay at the solicitors (they can't spell our names this time) means our completion date has been moved back AGAIN. Now I have to re-arrange phone and removals

If there's anything else, please get it over with then I can relax for the rest of the day :pray:

awwww hun, mondays eh?
my day so far has been ok, for once!!!!

heres a big :hug: & i hope the day drastically improves for you.xxxx

awww hun, thats Monday's for ya!!!!

my day is going OK for once - but its only 5 to 1 so im not holding my breath :roll:

sending lots of hugs darlin :hug: :hug:

:hug: <---for you.

Im having a rubbish day too. Feel all upset and have a banging head ache. Just done an induction thats gone through my dinner break :evil: and i have an interview in 2 days that im not prepared for... :bored: :sleep: Im going to hybinate!

yes i am RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR getting better slowly but an awful morning.

:hug: :( sorry your having a bad day hun

I am ..... i dropped my phone in the bath then slipped over as i got out... my leg's all red now and it kills :(

jenna said:
:hug: <---for you.

Im having a rubbish day too. Feel all upset and have a banging head ache. Just done an induction thats gone through my dinner break :evil: and i have an interview in 2 days that im not prepared for... :bored: :sleep: Im going to hybinate!

I too have a banging headache, have had it now for three days in a row :(

The joys of pregnancy symptoms!

Hope you feel cheerier soon TraceyM

xx

Chin up, hun i know it hard

Im very down today also loads of reason all in my head at moment and not sure how to resolve them

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I came downstairs this morning to a complete mess,
Fed alfie put him back down for a nap everything was fine, then rang dentist for ian
woke ian to tell him dentist would see him at 1pm
he gets up in foul mood because of toothache,
alfie wakes up in foul mood becaus of teething pains
ian tells alfie off for crying then storms out,
comes back asking me if i will go with him
i got alfie ready for him to promptly have an outburst of diarreah (sp)
goes up his back and stinks
change him ians huffing and puffing and decided hes "not going"
I book a taxi which is late but picks him up i decide to stay home because alfie has since had 3 bouts of diarreah in the space of 15 minutes
alfie calms down ian goes to dentist and i start to clean, my hoover packs in
i burn the chicken for the roast dinenr im doing
alfie has another bout of diarreah
change him again and he has yet ANOTHER bout if diarreah so as of 2pm he isnt in any clothes just a nappy and has had 3 baths by now.
got the washer working over time and drop the wash powder on the floor and the whole box explodes (and hoover is broken)
open the cupboard and get smacked on the head with a jar of bbq sauce, so have a bump on head.
gets the bruch from under sink to be greeted by a trickle of water, pipe isnt attatched properly and got soaked reattatching it,
sweep up the powder etc and after about 15 minutes notice my toe is sore dont know why cant remember banging it, look down and it is pumping blood out, so clean it up and iv torn the skin a bit.
So far that seems to be it, theres still time though! :roll:

Oh steph i think you deserve these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you alfie and ian have a better day tomorrow :)

Alfiesmummy said:
I came downstairs this morning to a complete mess,
Fed alfie put him back down for a nap everything was fine, then rang dentist for ian
woke ian to tell him dentist would see him at 1pm
he gets up in foul mood because of toothache,
alfie wakes up in foul mood becaus of teething pains
ian tells alfie off for crying then storms out,
comes back asking me if i will go with him
i got alfie ready for him to promptly have an outburst of diarreah (sp)
goes up his back and stinks
change him ians huffing and puffing and decided hes "not going"
I book a taxi which is late but picks him up i decide to stay home because alfie has since had 3 bouts of diarreah in the space of 15 minutes
alfie calms down ian goes to dentist and i start to clean, my hoover packs in
i burn the chicken for the roast dinenr im doing
alfie has another bout of diarreah
change him again and he has yet ANOTHER bout if diarreah so as of 2pm he isnt in any clothes just a nappy and has had 3 baths by now.
got the washer working over time and drop the wash powder on the floor and the whole box explodes (and hoover is broken)
open the cupboard and get smacked on the head with a jar of bbq sauce, so have a bump on head.
gets the bruch from under sink to be greeted by a trickle of water, pipe isnt attatched properly and got soaked reattatching it,
sweep up the powder etc and after about 15 minutes notice my toe is sore dont know why cant remember banging it, look down and it is pumping blood out, so clean it up and iv torn the skin a bit.
So far that seems to be it, theres still time though! :roll:

Oh dear
I feel sorry for you,
If all that happened to me id be in such as bad mood
Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've had a bad day today too, not much has happened but have had bad pms for the last week and it got worse saturday and have been really down for the last 2 days, and to top it off AF is a day late and I know I won't feel any better until she arrives (thought my mood would be better by now)

Have spent the day on the sofa with lily and my quilt, not even done any house work besides wash a few pots and feed the kids.

Bring on haven ey steph :)

xSuzx

aye defineately , awww suz hun i remember how crippling af pains used to be so i sympathise theyve been fine since havin Alfie though. God dammit cant wait till haven, 4 more sleeps ... i am in need of a holiday i hope the weather gets better though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back