Anyone else find the kicking more painfull?

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else is finding the kicking more painful? LO seems to be really jabbing and thumping around a lot these last few days, and it hurts.

Also - does baby continue to move when you are in labor? Or will he go quiet?

Thanks

Piglet xx

not sure but mine hurts below think its the pelvis area im not very good at biology its the bit above the vagina :)

im hoping its the head lifting up and not the feet it hurts whatever it is :wall:

I was just about to post the same thing, Everytime he moves its really painful and this afternoon i've had very strong BH. My bump feel really hard and is not softening at all. Plus my lower back is killing me. I have 18 days to go and getting worried.

I keep getting a bum stuck in my ribs and it is sooo painful I've tried walking around a bit and sometimes it causes bubs to move but once I sit back down again bubs sticks its bum back in my ribs or side again,

I have found the pain has got worse yeah and on saturday it was so so painful down in the nether regions..before it just felt like little niggles but it was full on pulling or something felt like it was going to come out!!!!!#

I keep getting back and side pains too finding sleeping on sofa better than the bed though because i have some support on it..

smurf said:
I keep getting a bum stuck in my ribs and it is sooo painful I've tried walking around a bit and sometimes it causes bubs to move but once I sit back down again bubs sticks its bum back in my ribs or side again,

Thats mega ouch i agree, but shes settled down now and harldy moving at all and conserving her energy for the big day next week.I keep feeling a punch every now and again down below.Dont hurt though

Hell yeah, yesterday I nearly dropped to my knees in the street after another almighty movement! It's not so muck kicking now as massive movements that feel like he is trying to move any organ or bone out of the way! I just put it down to him running out of room and being a little wiggly bugger who has no care for my ribs :D

Yes my hand is up here too, baby sure hurts me now when she/he moves about and like you smurf i get a bum in the ribs or a foot under them Ouch!

pigletpoo said:
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else is finding the kicking more painful? LO seems to be really jabbing and thumping around a lot these last few days, and it hurts.

Also - does baby continue to move when you are in labor? Or will he go quiet?

Thanks

Piglet xx

My baby was still active during labour and i know my friend who had twins, her babies were very active during labour,

My LO movements have slowed right down but now and again she'll stick a foot in my rib and keep it there for ages and when she moves her hands (I think it's her hands) it really tickles me.

I just get painful violent kicks, which I could do without. No real rib pain, a bit of headbutting to the pelvs, but the kicks, when he's aggitated, are awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back