Anyone else absolutely....

bidsy

Reaction score
knackered??? :wall2: I thought you were supposed to feel a burst of energy in tri 2? plus I am getting the worst ever headaches anyone else feeling this way?

xxxx

Yes me too..Although I must admit I was full of energy between weeks 16-20 but since last 2 weeks I am feeling tired all the time..:(

This week i have noticed i cant do the things i use to be able to do. We went to Hampton Court today and half way round i was exhausted! My feet were killing me. But like i said thats only been this week i have noticed this.

yep feeling tired again and the backache argh not nice x

I haven't got any burst of energy as yet either! God sake! Pregnancy is hard. X

i felt at my worst between 12 weks and 18 weeks but its slowly picking up but im expecting to feel tired and achey in a few weeks as i get bigger x

I'm similar to loveleen - just passing 26 weeks and have felt fine up until the last couple of weeks. Feel exhausted just walking up the stairs!

I'm more sleepy tired still than body tired, all very strange

I felt no tiredness in the 1st trimester but it kicked in around 13-14 weeks and for about 4 weeks I was dead :sleep: but in the last few weeks I've perked up again and can last all day without nodding off :lol:

I feel a bit rubbish this week think it is down to this stinking cold and the need to wee 4 rimes a night xx

I felt fine in the very beginning up until about 14 weeks then all I wanted was to sleep till christmas! That still hasn't changed :(
We've just had a nice relaxing weekend away and now I'm more tired than ever!!
What's that all about lol x

I do feel better, but still crazy tired. I want my mid pregnancy energy and glow!!

I thought so to, but i haven't felt no burst of energy :(
Everything i do is taking more than double the energy which is hard because I'm still working.... I hope this burst of energy comes to me soon
X

Yep I am always tired and have no motivation to do anything!

I'm like JJ, more sleepy tired than 'body tired'. If I could sleep from the neck up and still go about my daily life, I'd be fine!! If only :p
Have felt quite sick and headachey since friday though, but was hoping it was some sort of bug cos at least then I know it's gonna end soon lol :)

If I don't do anything during the day, I feel SO sleepy. If I do, do stuff, then I feel really alert and like I have tons of energy - but my body doesn't seem capable of keeping up! Lol! Funny thing, this pregnancy lark!! I'm really enjoying it though :) xx

I have had terrible headaches the last couple of days, definately going to mention this to MW when I see her - didn't get these in last pregnancy. I am not as tired though, this seems to have improved - not been helped by a terrible cold though :(

Im always tired, no matter what time of the day!! I feel most happy when I am getting into bed at night, normally around 9pm!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back