spurt of energy?

mrs v

Reaction score
When do you get this 'spurt of energy' people keep asking me about? I cannot tell you how tired I am, I go to bed at 9pm yet sooo tired come 7:30am...I thought in tri 2 the tiredness was meant to subside? Anyone else feel same zzzzzzzz ;-)

I'm sure I'm actually more tired now than I was in tri 2 :/

yep, i could stay in bed all day if I could. I have a rare once in a blue moon day when i feel fab, but most of the time I ache, feel too hot and just wanna lie on the sofa!!!

i really dont think pregnant woman should have to work. I think once you get to Tri2 you should get signed off so you can relax!! haha

Lynds I couldnt agree more! By lunch time in work I could just go to sleep...wouldnt mind iv only done 2 days up to now this week.

Thanks ladies, its not something im lacking then, quite normal ;-)

On a brighter note I was lay on the bed before actually watching my belly move as baby moved and kicked...I do love it! Sorry totally unrelated x

I felt a bit shit with tiredness in Tri 1, it's worn off up until the past couple of days I could sleep forever if I was allowed!!!

I'm puttin it down to me actually 'feeling' pregnant now! Hoping it passes!!

I'm wondering the same thing!
I've been absolutely shattered all the way through..

xx

I'm still waiting for that mythical pregnancy glow they keep telling me about! Hah! xxx

I get the feeling that I'm all energetic and I get up to do something and halfway through feel absolutely shattered and wish I hadn't started. I also find it hard to sleep past about 6 these days which is not helping. During tri 1 I was sleeping constantly and could never get enough. I want the advantages of tri2, I want energy and a glow and all of that. All I have is thicker hair which is going mental in this heat :(

I'm still waiting too :clock:

Went to sleep at 9.30pm and got up at 7.45am this morning and I'm exhausted still :(

I'm sooo tired too!!! I do feel better in Tri 2, but still shattered :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back