Absolutely knackered!!

Skatty, finally got home! yes got the 4D scan done - OH couldn't resist getting the dvd as well, it was great seeing the baby again it's such amasing technology!! I don't know the sex of the baby as I've still choosen to not find out, however my OH does know. I know he's VERY good at keeping secrets so he won't be telling anyone. However I now know I'm only one envelope away from finding out whet sex the baby is - how long will I be able to resist!!!
Also did some house hunting today, exhausting! You guys are so lucky to have found your dream home, and that you'll be moving in by July, it all seems that much more organsie, Denmark must also be a great place to be raising your kid. London can be so full on, hence why we're looking to move away. When did you say your next scan was again?

Hi Daggers, I am so happy all went well, I have been logging on throughout the day to see if you have been on! Wow I must say your resolve is fantastic, good for you! Are you able to post any pictures?

I have to say it amazes me how quick we have got the house sorted, it does seem to be alot easier in Denmark. I am also from London and must say I think it will be nice bringing a child up here. The family is a big part of life here and all the dad's are really hands on.

My scan is two weeks today. It quite exciting because I'm going home for 8 days on Monday and will be coming back on the 31st with my lovely Dad and then on the 1st we get our house keys, 2nd i have my scan and the 3rd is my birthday! I feel like a kid again, really excited! :D

Skatty, re not wantnig to know the gender of the baby, don't know I just don't have a great desire to know at the moment - however this may well change in time.
I'm getting my OH to help post one of our 4D pics, must say if the get the opportunity I'd go do a 4D dvd as well it is awesome!
Sounds like you've got a bit of a busy month ahead of you, must say that's one thing I would have like to do is to go away somewhere for a mini break with my OH, but it's just not on the cards :(
Never mind, hopefully the summer will be nice enough here to go on day trips / walks.
I'm sure I'll be in touch with you throughout but good luck with your scan - not that you'll need it, I'm sure all will be fine!! By the way have you felt your baby move as yet?
Just realised that we've got to upload the pic somewhere before we're able to attach, will have to attempt this tomorrow pm instead - to lazy at the mo! Sorry.

Hi Daggers, I'm pleased to say I have definitely begun to fel the baby move! I wasn't sure at first but now I am and its such a relief!

I'm off to London today for 8 days . My Mum is hoping to get connected to the internet this week but if not I probably won't be on here until I'm back.

Have a great week and I really look forward to seeing your picture! I'd love a 4d scan too but with the house move wont be able to afford it!

Have a great week :D

Skatty, you're probably already gone but nonetheless have a fab time in London - its cold / windy here so you better wrap up!! Saying that I don't think Denmark is gonna be that much warmer!! Take care of yourself and look forward to catching up with you when you get back - if you have the time between painting, moving and birthdays!!

Ciao Daggers!

Wow!
them sweets came!!
How cool is that?!
thanks so much :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members