Feeling better??? My ARSE

toni64539

Reaction score
I thought magically you were suppose to feel wonderful in your 2nd tri?! I feel worse! Ok, so the sickness has gone, but been replaced by constipation, headaches, low energy, bloating and just generally feeling crappy. I'm on holiday at moment, hubby's brought me on a suprise trip to LA, last propper holiday before baby comes, and I feel I'm ruining it by just feeling rough all the time. I feel bad as OH booked it now especially because I'm ment to feel my best at this stage. Is anyone else feeling like this? Maybe I'm just over-doing it a bit walking round sight see-ing? Xx

i am absolutely shattered hun. have been the whole way through though.

all i can say is just try and relax and enjoy your holiday together. how lovely of oh. im sure he understands how your feeling. try not to let it worry you.

have a fantastic time and like people keep saying to me enjoy all these moments why you can cos you wont get many chances soon.

xxx

Hey hun!

If it's any consolation I felt like my normal self from 16 weeks to the day so hopefully you will too.

Nope thats probably not much help seeing as you want to enjoy your holiday!

xxx

im same hun

no sickness now just the odd day ...............

replaces by, ed aches, constipation, stuff nose list gose on

hmm mainly headaches and low energy for me now but no wonders you feel tired the time change to LA is a killer ! -8 hours,you are jetlag honey ! xx

I'm not jet lagged now, been here over a week and settled into time difference quite well. Let's just hope it passes over the next few weeks x

I've got headaches on and off, always tired and crap hair and skin - feeling better my arse too!

i feel very similar..all of a sudden ive had a vicious headache n vomiting..even to the point the doc wwanted to cheack if i had tonisilitis and i almost threw up in her face... erghh i hope this feeling goes soon ! xx

Awww hope you feel a bit brighter soon and get to enjoy the rest of your holiday. I'm exhausted but have visitors. Acid indigestion, think I had a burst pile the other day. Get a headache most days. I try not to.moan too.much cos people like.to tell you it'll only get worse etc. I suppose the one good thing is that something amazing comes out of all this and it'll be worth it!!!! X
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatal

Im gonna crash from tri 3 lol. I promise it does get better. I had morning sickness til I was 18 weeks and that was 4 times a morning, then that fizzled out. Then went through a few weeks of tiredness and sleeping all the time, then at about 26 weeks I felt so much better right up until about 5 days ago when I'm tired again and am overdue and stuff. You will feel better. Just not yet maybe lol. X

Hey.. yup bloating, tiredness, hungry... feeling unhealthy!! Some sickness feelings on occasion... think I am feeling worse here too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back