Any1 superstitious

heh i'd love these superstitous people to buy all the baby stuff once on statutory maternity pay :p

Oh god no I'm not doing that :shock:
I started saving for baby when we decided to ttc (which took 13 months) and I add to those savings every month.
I couldn't buy it all with my mat pay xx

I reckon I'm going to need a month of practice before I can put the bloody thing up :shock: (different problem - sorry!)

We'll keep it at my folks or OH's folks until much closer to the time, infact as close as possible! Our's is 100% a space issue though and not a superstitious reason..

We've been saving since I miscarried in May 2011 and we'll have all our shopping done before I go on maternity leave! SMP isn't going to be fun....

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
our pram has been sitting in the dinning room for months along with loads of other baby stuff i bring it out every so often to practise putting it up and down and generally just push it about lol

our pram is at ours, i dont have that superstition. but anytime a bad thought pops into my head (like something going wrong in labour) then i have to tap my head twice... very annoying when you cant sleep at night and your mind runs away with terrible thoughts and you have to just lie in bed tap tap tapping! damn superstitions!

we have bought our pram from Mothercare, and we have been told that we can pick up just the car seat before hand, then pick up the rest once baby is here! so that is what we are doing. It will be at the store ready for us 4 weeks before due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back