Any one worried about bump being too small?

star fish

Reaction score
Quite a lot of you are the same amount gone as me and all seem to be upset about looking huge, but I'm now starting to get paranoid that maybe I'm not big enough? In a baggy jumper I dont look pregnant at all. I have to stick it out to get noticed.

I asked my midwife and she rattled off something about stomach muscles being tighter with first pregnancy and not to worry, but she didnt measure me or wiegh me or anything.

I've just measured my waist line around the biggest bit of bump its 41inches. What are yours?

Not sure about that but my fundal was 22 at 24 weeks so I'm technically measuring on the smaller side (if you believe fundal measurement) I'll measure when I get in. I wear a lot of tight clothes too tbh!

I was worried too but now I see it as a blessing that I haven't got too much weight to carry as I'm under 5ft!

My bump doesn't look big, but fundal measurement was 1cm bigger than "standard" I'll measure my bump now x

After comparing bump pics with the other ladies on here I think my bumps a bit smaller too. Im not too worried though as partners family generally seem to have a pattern of small babies running through.

I don't have a tape measure (my mother would be horrified!) but at my MW appt on tuesday my bump measured 25cm so spot on. I've been asked today if I'm expecting after pointing out the nursery to a window man so that makes me think my bump is on the smaller side. I'm not too worried at the moment though x

Ooh Princess! That's great news that you are 41 as well as you are only a day behind me! What dress size do you take normally? (Ignore that if it's a rude question!)

Mrs CW! How can you function without a tape measure?? How do you know how long your curtains are going to need to be? Or whether you can move a bookcase? Or whether your thighs are expanding?

Ooh Princess! That's great news that you are 41 as well as you are only a day behind me! What dress size do you take normally? (Ignore that if it's a rude question!)

Normally a 12-14

No worries, guess it's helped to confirm to me that I'm on-par too lol x

My hubby has one in his work kit and I get him to do all the measuring for house things so I can blame him if its wrong! x

43 1/2 inches for me :blush: - but then it's my third baby and my stomach muscles are non existent, so 41 in your case sounds just fine to me. (Am also normally a 12-14.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back