My cough has made my bump go down!!

Becs

Reaction score
Grrrr, it was just starting to come was lovely to hold when I lay on my back in bed or in the bath. But I have had a horrible cold with cough for about 5 days and my stomach muscles seem to have tightened from all of the coughing. My poor little bump has shrunk back! I'm so gutted! I can feel my little baby tapping me from time to time which is the most wonderful thing and totally distracting from work, but I want my bump back :wall:

I wish my cough would make my fat go down too.

You will have your bump back in no time hon :)
Hope your cold goes away soon! :pray:
I love my growing bump to you feel so pregnant don't you i enjoy showing of my bump im so proud! :D
Soon are bumps will be so big and uncomftable we''ll be so for god sake hurry up and be born. :wink:
Lol Sarah

You're so right Sarah I shouldn't be complaining, especially after reading Tillys post about feeling all tight. Soon I'm sure I will be remembering this moan and thinking "You don't know how easy you had it" Hey ho :D I'm still looking forward to have something worth posting as a tummy pic. I'm tempted to post my lack of bump pic just to join in and have something to compare to later on :D

B xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back