Any June 2017 due dates?

Hi all! I feel like I haven't been on for ages. I am technically already in my second trimester, but I don't want to take the jump on my own!
I am so big! And I am getting a little uncomfortable, but I am loving it, really. People think I am at least 5 months pregnant. They are shocked when I tell them I am only 3.5 months.
I am getting my energy back, though. Anyone else feel better, too? Today is the first day I didn't feel like I need to nap in the afternoon.

Hiya Miasmum, im only a day behind you and ready to take the plunge when you do!

i only have a little bump but struggling with sleep as im a tummy sleeper and thats becoming out the question as i grow!

my energy is back providing i have a good nights sleep, my boobs are still sore but not as painful as they were and the nausea comes and goes when it feels like it. i do however have killer indigestion all the time!

wow - congrats Palermo. I'm only a day behind you :)

Miasmum, I am also huge! I look around 20 weeks pregnant already. This is my second though and I have heard you show earlier as the muscles have already stretched.
I'm feeling fine, my energy levels are back and not feeling sick anymore unless I look at fried food lol
My boobs are still sore but not as bad.

Leigh - I have bad indigestion too, almost every night and it's quite painful. I am loving gaviscon at the moment

Hi ladies, had my 12 week scan yesterday! Measuring 12+2 which is 3 days further than what the baby last measure! So I'm due 18.6.17! Baby is totally fine everything looks good! I had the test done for down syndrome, so hoping for positive results and nothings wrong, however either way this baby will be loved just as much! This may sound stupid, but when does tri 2 officially start? I'm a bit scared to make the jump but don't even know if Im there? Haha! Hope all you ladies are good & not to stressed with Christmas rush beginning! X

Hi Blisa,
Congratulations! That's fab news. I also had the test for downs syndrome at my scan last week. I got my results very quickly (2 days) and was in the low risk.
I think tri 2 starts from 14 weeks.
I'm good thanks. Feeling a little bit of pressure with xmas, it seems to be creeping up so quickly!
November was a wipe out for me as was feeling so sick, now I have more energy I'm trying to rush everything. I work full time though with a 9 year old so it's quite difficult :/

NikNik, i hate gaviscon it makes me want to be sick haha! im living off extra strong mints, mine is all day every day after everything i eat no matter what! killing me!

im only diddy but it is my first

Yey Blisa!!! xxxx

Miasmum - I look like I'm 20 weeks too! This is my 4th though! I'm in tri 2 now and am waiting for others to take the plunge as I didn't want to be the only one!
Still struggling with tiredness and I get bloated very quick after eating hoping all this will ease soon.......

Am the only one in tri 2 with hardly any bump?! I think I can feel something sticking out more with my lower stomach, but def no real bump.

Should I be worried?! I'm 15 weeks on Saturday xxx

Hi girls iv got my scan this morning @9:45 (13 weeks today unless they alter it). Feeling a bit anxious (probably because I mc'd in Sept though). Dontvremember feeling this worried with my son xx

aww good luck Bellarina! fingers crossed for you

selly i hardly have a bump and its all low down and im 15 weeks on friday, i just think different people show at different times

Hope all goes well at your scan today hun! :D

Hi Blisa,
Congratulations! That's fab news. I also had the test for downs syndrome at my scan last week. I got my results very quickly (2 days) and was in the low risk.
I think tri 2 starts from 14 weeks.
I'm good thanks. Feeling a little bit of pressure with xmas, it seems to be creeping up so quickly!
November was a wipe out for me as was feeling so sick, now I have more energy I'm trying to rush everything. I work full time though with a 9 year old so it's quite difficult :/

Thank you so much! We're still on cloud 9 right now haha. Don't think I'll ever stop smiling or panicking about stuff either lol!
I've not even started Christmas shopping, well I've bought 1 present which I knew I was going to buy since October haha. But other than that, we're moving on the 18th of December so it's going to be all go!! I was the same in November too hun! Sickness proper floored me. Bet your hands are pretty full!! Hope things start easing up a bit for you xx

Good luck Bellarina. Hope all went well this morning.
Selly - is this your first baby ? I didn't have a bump this early on with my first. I think you show earlier with your second and everyone is different. Enjoy it while you can, I had to go out and buy maternity jeans at the weekend :0 lol

Blisa - gosh you do have a busy few weeks. you are brave moving so close to xmas! I'm the same as you, either constant grin or worry. My sickness/tiredness has passed now which is nice but not very reassuring, I can never win lol x

Good luck bellarina! Hope it went well :)

Thanks guys - prob just cause it's the first I guess. I guess I'll be complaining when my clothes don't fit and will then wish I had showed even later ;)

Xxx

Thanks guys - prob just cause it's the first I guess. I guess I'll be complaining when my clothes don't fit and will then wish I had showed even later ;)

Xxx

I have a colleague who is due on the same day as me and she is super skinny and doesn't show at all. They usually say, if you are slim, you show quicker, but not for her at all. People don't believe that we are due on the same day :)
It will come and you will love it :)

I've started a thread for the second trimester, too. Feel free to take the plunge whenever you're ready.
I also thought we could start a list of all the due dates over there.

Exciting!!! Hope it goes well! Such an amazing experience:D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back