Any ideas ladies?

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey there all, Hope everyone is well.
As many of you know i am using the cbfm for the first cycle this month, I am now on day 22 with it and all the way through this cycle i have had high fertility (no peaks, no lows.).
Now i know that your not meant to look to much into the first month of using it but when i done a stick this morning the blue dye only moved some of the way up the little window thing. We thought that maybe this was a dodgy test so i was unsure what to do. Me and OH thought that if i put it in the monitor it would prob just come up Low fertitly as it didnt look like there was any lines on the actual stick. But...... It came up as a peak. I am very confused becuae of this and wondered if anyone has any advise for me? Surely if it was a dodgy test it wouldnt of read the stick properly and it would of come up low fertility?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. xx

Hey :wave:

I didn't want to read & run but hope you get the answers you need :hugs:

xxx

Hey
Thanks for the reply, I hope i get the answers i need to lol. Its so confusing ha ha, xxx

I thought OPKs were bad enough but this sounds just as bad!!!

Talk about
b266428d-cefe-35bd.jpg

xxx

To be honest its not really lol. Just dunno if there was summit up with the stick. I so hope this does the trick for us lol. Good luck on your bfp too :) xxx

Defo keep an eye on them, if & only if it happens again I'd write/email the company & let them know as not on

xxx

Yeah i will do but like i say im sure if it was dodgy that it wouldnt of read the stick or or it would of came up low fertility lol xxx

Very good point, I'm stumped so can't imagine how your feeling hun :hugs:

xxx

Lol i know. considering i have never had a peak before now lol. Im sure i'll get there. xxx

Hey,
well i done another stick this morning and it was another peak, and i think it would b highly unlikely to get 2 dodgey tests off the trot lol. This one was fine. Think im maybe just been a bit paranoid as i struggled to track my ov by opk's lol also the fact that i used to have 28-29 day cycles give or take a day or 2 but last couple of cycles have been a bit haywire, So im kind of gathering that i wont b havin a normal 28-29 day cycle if im ov'ing now? Just keeping you posted as you asked :) xxx

well.. i havent a clue on this one. just hope u get the result you want :) :dust: xx

Thanks alot. u 2. I hope this does the trick lol xx

Hey eldra :wave:

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

Hope it all starts to make sense soon

xxx

Yeah me to Kezza lol. But im almost positive that its not another dodgy one. I suppose its just going to be a case of trial and error until we get things right lol. So......... lol while ive got peak should we bd as much as we can or maybe just as and when? xxx

I'd go for as much as you can then that way you've got a higher chance of :sperm: catching your lil :egg:

xxx

Yeah that sounds like a good plan. With me getting a peak on cbfm i thought i would just do an opk to see what i would get and i didnt get a line. Hhmmmmmm...... Confused.com. Any ideas? xxx

Theres just a little faint line. What would you trust lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back