Confused.com!!!!!!

Sarah85

Reaction score
Right As few of you know I've been using these bloody OPK sticks this cycle with absolutely no results only the test line comes up....until last night day 19 of cycle??? This was my last stick so can't re test but the second line was very strong and came up almost straight away?? What does it mean? Am I ovulating this late or a dodgy batch? Can it mean a BFP coming?? Arrrrg these sticks are ruling my life and I stupidly just ordered more!!! Please help :( x x

BFP to all guys x x x x x x x

How long is your cycle? It's perfectly possible that you are ovulating now, some people ovulate later than others!
The sticks can get adddictive, I chart my temps and then use the sticks from day 10/11 or even just on the days when my temp drop occurs as confirmation.
Was it as dark/darker as the test line?
Either way something is happening so get DTD!! :D x

It seemed darker to me to be honest cane up straight away. Usually a 28 day cycle but last month Af cane a little early so thrown a tad. Was only 3 days early mind. God knows we BD most days this month just to be sure lol try every other next if no BFP this time

Cud be ur ovulating later this cycle hun, I ov one month cd 20, felt like I waited forever for it. If I was u I'd carry on with the bd today, tomoz and the day after just to make sure :)

Good luck hun :)

O I'm sure the OH be devastated by that lol really confused as had all ovulation symptoms around day 15? Very strange be lovely if it's just a sign of that BFP but not getting hopes up as had zero signs of that lol

ok heres a pic of sticks found another one but broke little bit of end off but still came up like the other very quickly??

p.s if thats a photo of me from my hen appologies lol

Attachments

• smallhen 010.jpg
    smallhen 010.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member