Advice needed please!

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.
I am so confused and wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction.

I am on my first cycle using a cbfm as most of you will know....... I got Highs from day 6 until days 22 and 23 when i got Peaks, On day 24 i got a High and then 25 went to Low and had low until the monitor stopped asking me for sticks. But on day 26 i had some brown sustance when i wiped, This lasted on and off for at the maximum of 3 days, It wasnt there all the time and it was definitly a brown colour, No red at all.

I am now on day 30 and unsure what to do as i have no idea what this could be . I normally have a 28-29 day cycle apart from last couple of month when it has been a bit haywire. I am still using my cbfm because as far as im aware this cycle hasnt finished as this was nothing like a period.

Does anyone have any ideas at all what this could be? Because if in any way possible this could of been AF i only got peaks a few days before this and i havent set my cbfm for a new cycle. I am so confused and any help at all would be greatly sppreciated. Thanks!
Amy xx

Hi Amy! I'm not familiar with cbfm so I can't help ypu with that.

You might just have had you period, it may vary from cycle to cycle. Have you done a pregnancy test? I would do one just in case if I were you!

Keep us updated! Hope you find out what's going on!

x

Hey thanks for the replys..... I havent took a test as i think its too early as i am only 8dpo. I have spoke to some ladies and they have said that AF has to be red otherwise its not AF. xx

hi hun, dont want to get your hopes up but a week or 2 before i found out i was pregnant i had a brownish discharge, my cycle was irregular. FX and :dust: xx

Hey thanks there..... some people said that it could be implantation but i only got my peaks a few days before i started getting the brown sustance so was unsure if this was possible, Just seems weird that its just brown, No red. Thanks again. Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back