Anyone using a cbfm??

k8newton

Reaction score
Hi i just wandered if anyone was using a cbfm, and how they get on with it?
Im on my 2nd cycle using it and im not sure about it yet.:roll:

The first month i got highs from cd7-cd19..when i got af! :shock: this month im now on cd11, got asked to poas from cd6 and its been on low since... im really confused as had ov pains and lots of ewcm last few days....

Do you think i got a dodgy cbfm...or a dodgy body?? :eh: lol

Can't help - what's a cbfm? Sorry for being dim! x

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

But I've never had any luck with POAS when it comes to OPK's - I never get a dark line - maybe I bought a dodgy batch! haha! Thats probably just my luck!

If you have EWCM and pains I would say that you are due to OV, despite what the CBFM is telling you.

What time of day do you test with it?

Hi you have to poas when it tells you to with fmu! which i know defeats the object as with opk's its afternoon wee!!
but to be honest i know its not telling me im ov'ing, but im a lot more chilled out using this.
Still low and im cd14.. so not sure what ny cycle is doing this month! x

thats a bit strange to use FMU though isn't it?! Although I haven't a clue how these things work!! I've never used one - I just assumed it might the same as OPK's

Fingers crossed for you x x x

I really want one of these, where can I get one at an 'ok' price?

Hi,
I have one and 3 times I messed up and didn't set it properly and those were the 3 months I ended up pregnant. I didn't get on with it tbh but I suppose it did give me an idea of when I ov'd so even on months I didn't used it I knew roughly what my dates would be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back