Any HR experts? Payslips and maternity leave

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondering if my employer should be sending me my payslips while I'm on maternity leave. I get SMA not SMP, but they do contribute to my pension and I have my shares deducted from my pay - would I not need to keep receiving my payslips so I have a record of these? Employer says no, but they've been sh1t so far to the point of illegal and bullying, so I don't take their word for anything!

Any help would be so welcome xx

I would say yes as even if they show zero paid if you do pension etc through pay you'd need a record for each month

Hiya Tinks - yes, that's what I thought! I said as much to them, too. They're hideous prats, they really are. I don't mind if I'm wrong, it's more that I know they won't have checked, and this is just a continuation of all the mind games they played for months regarding my health and safety, my sick pay and maternity pay. UGH! xxx

Hey hun....i work in HR and also used to do payroll! We always send payslips out even if the total is £0

Have a look on ACAS website or give them a call to get something in writing that u can quote to your employer!

HTH and good luck hun xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Hey hun....i work in HR and also used to do payroll! We always send payslips out even if the total is £0

Have a look on ACAS website or give them a call to get something in writing that u can quote to your employer!

Aww thanks lovely!! AHA I knew they were talking out of their stupid :bum: again - they do my head in and have made things *so* hard for me this whole pregnancy. They're just horrible. I will deffo do that, and they can BITE ME!! Thanks again :hugs:
xx

Aww thanks lovely!! AHA I knew they were talking out of their stupid :bum: again - they do my head in and have made things *so* hard for me this whole pregnancy. They're just horrible. I will deffo do that, and they can BITE ME!! Thanks again :hugs:
xx

I cant believe how many girls on here have trouble with work..............you'd think in this day and age that companies would get their fingers outta their butts and sort it :wall2: lol.........oops sorry little rant haha :)

Your welcome hun, I hope you get sorted :) xxx

xx

I cant believe how many girls on here have trouble with work..............you'd think in this day and age that companies would get their fingers outta their butts and sort it :wall2: lol.........oops sorry little rant haha :)

Your welcome hun, I hope you get sorted :) xxx

Rant away! I quite agree!! xx

hello hunny!

i work in HR and we don't send payslips when there is £0 pay and we don't have to. Also, your employer probably isn't paying towards your pension during your 'unpaid' period which again is why you aren't getting a payslip? xx

Hey Pos!

Oh bumhats. Ah well good to know, so thank you! Seems different places do it different ways. I'll check with head office what it is they do. I'm worried about having no payslips when I defer my student loan...!
Xxx

We as the employer get a copy of a blank payslip but we don't give a copy to the staff member. If a staff member asked for copies of the blank ones for reasons such as student loan we would give them to them so worth asking Hun xx

We as the employer get a copy of a blank payslip but we don't give a copy to the staff member. If a staff member asked for copies of the blank ones for reasons such as student loan we would give them to them so worth asking Hun xx

Ah, I see. Well, I asked them yesterday, but was told no I couldn't have anything. They've made things so difficult the whole pregnancy, so they're just carrying on now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back