Any chance I might be..?

StarShine82

Reaction score
Ok, so I took my last pill on 27th September and had my usual withdrawal bleed which lasted the normal 4 days (but took longer to fully clear up because my body was not getting what it has been used to getting). We had 'unsafe' sex on the last proper day of my period but have otherwise (tried) to be careful. We're not TTC until december because we're flying out to Thailand to get married and it could cause a problem with my dress but as I've been on the pill for years I thought it would be good to get it out of my system and let my body return to its natural cycle.

Since the beginning of the week I've been feeling quite lousy in the mornings and I am having some discomfort in my lower abdominal area. It's not really cramping, more like a dull, aching feeling. WHen I press on the left side it sends a shooting pain up towards the left side of my tummy (kind of like when you're backed up), I was wondering if I might be pregnant?

I have the basal thermometer and OV strips and have been tracking it all in OvuView. My temperature has been steady at between 97.3 - 97.6 so it doesn't seem like I have ovulated.

I also cycle 8 miles each way to work and am wondering if I may have pulled some muscles in that area?

Any ideas?

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back