Could I be pregnant?

Anon4

Reaction score
I've been taking Ceraztte for almost a year and I've never forgotten to take my pill. Recently I have been under some stress, due to leaving home and moving in with my partner as well as changing jobs.
19 days ago I forgot to take my pill. Two days after having unprotected sex, I had a little bit of spotting and then about 5 days later, I had some cramping and then a few days ago my breasts started to feel a little sore and my nipples really sensitive (but this has stopped) then last night my body was feeling really achy!

I took a pregnancy test 9 days after I missed my pill but It was negative. I know it could've been too early to test.

Surely, I can't be pregnant! I've only missed one pill! =(

It only takes one missed pill hun. Get down the docs and ask for a blood test xxxxxxxx

Would they give me a blood test ? Do you think I should ust wait a week and if my period doesnt come then take another test, that way itll almost be a month ?

Last edited:
hi hun,its the sore breasts and sensitive nipples that makes me think,even if its stopped now because this was one of the first things i noticed about myself and made me wonder if i cud be pregnant cuz id never had any feelings like that in my breasts b4.and i do agree with babybrain...all it takes is 1 missed pill sometimes!! let us kno how u go on hun ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back